• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guy here - hi folks

Pete Newbod

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My name's Pete. I did weight lifting for about a year and when jobs changed and I lost my "personal-after hours" corporate weight training gym [all to myself - you had to be there]. My strength increased big time - I'd say about almost double perhaps - maybe less.

Strange thing though. What gains I had were blocky not cut or ripped. Not even close - too much body fat. What still haunts me now as I work out once again is the wall I hit. My strength growth just kind of ended. Bare in mind - this is merely one year of lifting. Still, it seemed beyond a certain point, try as I might I only got sore tendons and joints from curling beyond my limits.

What did I do wrong?

What does one do when the "wall" to growth is hit and only soreness sets in after a while.

I'm not concerned about 7% body fat or getting cut. I just dont want to see that wall again... what can I do?

Thanks in advance everyone!!1

Pete

My name's Pete. I did weight lifting for about a year and when jobs changed and I lost my "personal-after hours" corporate weight training gym [all to myself - you had to be there]. My strength increased big time - I'd say about almost double perhaps - maybe less.

Strange thing though. What gains I had were blocky not cut or ripped. Not even close - too much body fat. What still haunts me now as I work out once again is the wall I hit. My strength growth just kind of ended. Bare in mind - this is merely one year of lifting. Still, it seemed beyond a certain point, try as I might I only got sore tendons and joints from curling beyond my limits.

What did I do wrong?

What does one do when the "wall" to growth is hit and only soreness sets in after a while.

I'm not concerned about 7% body fat or getting cut. I just dont want to see that wall again... what can I do?

Thanks in advance everyone!!1

Pete

Pete, you are just on the right place. I hope you learn a lot from this forum.

Back