• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol 50/42 - Questions!

Oxman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi!

I am about to start a cycle of Anadrol for 6 weeks, starting next week, but I am wondering what I should do to keep most of the gains I'll make and how to minimize the risk of gyno as much as possible! My goal is to gain as much strength as possible and to keep most of it.

I am planning the cycle in this way:
50mg Anadrol ed
25mg Proviron ed
1-3 Milk Thistle ed

PCT:
0.5mg Letrozole ed (How long?)

PCT (For letro!):
25mg Tamoxifen ed for 14-28 days or 50mg for 14 days!

No injects, I do not wish to use any either. Also wondering if it would help if I use 0.25mg - 0.5mg letro during the cycle against gyno and if that would have any negative impact? One more thing, would it help to keep my gains if I add clenbuterol during the first 14 days of PCT?

Thanks in advance and excuse my english as it is not my native language, but I hope it's not too bad! ;)

You will more than likely lose 90%+ of any "gains" you might get. Anadrol only is a bad move, anyone who tells you different doesn't have a clue. Use it in conjunction with test, and that's a different story.

You can add 20+ lbs. of water, but it will all flush away if all you use is anadrol. IMHO, if you are not willing to inject, you are not a candidate for AAS use. And your English if fine, bro.

/V

You will more than likely lose 90%+ of any "gains" you might get. Anadrol only is a bad move, anyone who tells you different doesn't have a clue. Use it in conjunction with test, and that's a different story.

You can add 20+ lbs. of water, but it will all flush away if all you use is anadrol. IMHO, if you are not willing to inject, you are not a candidate for AAS use. And your English if fine, bro.

/V
I heard Anadrol was one of the better aas to use for fast strength. I dont really care too much about gaining weigth or so, most importantly is strength but I guess I lose that too. Really sure I will lose almost all strength gains if I am doing everything else perfectly?

I would really like not to use injects in my first cycle, but I think about it...

I decided to take your advice add testo e and reduce anadrol to only 28 days and run testo for 10-12 weeks, probably e5d, instead!

Don't get me wrong, I love anadrol....it has it's drawbacks though, and there are several far better choices of AAS to pick from instead, especially for a beginner.

For a first cycle, test enan @500mg a week for 10-12 weeks is perfect for most folks (I don't know your stats so I can't say). You don't need the drol...I'd put it aside for another cycle seeing how this is your first. IMHO. Good luck.

/V

Easy come, easy go. I love anadrol, it comes fast and it goes fast though.

Back