• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tiger Woods: Third mistress set to surface

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

December 01, 2009, (Sawf News) - A third woman is being linked to Tiger Woods, after party hostess Rachel Uchitel and cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs.

The new woman is an employee of the Bank nightclub in Las Vegas and has been in a relationship with Woods for "a couple months," according to a source who knew of the alleged relationship, reports MSNBC's Scoop.
Another source tells Scoop that Woods has been frequenting the Vegas night life scene.

"It's one of those hush-hush things — no one talks about Tiger's s— in Vegas. He goes there a bunch of times a year, and he loves his life there. But he's got some s— in Vegas," the source says.
Other magazines are looking for scoops, after Us Weekly, which broke the Jaimee Grubbs story.

A possible reason why Woods' dalliances have gone unreported so far could be because the women involved have been in well placed jobs, which they won't risk unless they are being paid big money.
Grubbs, who told Us Weekly that she had a 31 month long affair with Tiger Woods after meeting him in Las Vegas in April 2007, is rumored to have been paid $100,000.

A rep for Bank night club refused to comment on the affair, while the woman in question did not respond to messages.

I thought something like this happening could be possible.

He's famous, has lots of $$$, is intelligent.

He still young, and I assume there are a lot of temptations travelling all over the world, with beautiful women abound.

Now, some of the girlfriends/mistresses might come out of the woodwork, do some interviews, maybe get a photoshoot.

I suppose it all depends on how Tiger's wife deals with it. She may be ambarrassed, or angry about it. Well, she already tried to get a hole in one on him with a golf club.

And yeah, Robert D., Tiger's world may crash down for a while.

I think he's in the dog house.

Tiger is going to get destroyed in the divorce settlement.

I thought something like this happening could be possible.

He's famous, has lots of $$$, is intelligent.

He still young, and I assume there are a lot of temptations travelling all over the world, with beautiful women abound.

Now, some of the girlfriends/mistresses might come out of the woodwork, do some interviews, maybe get a photoshoot.

I suppose it all depends on how Tiger's wife deals with it. She may be ambarrassed, or angry about it. Well, she already tried to get a hole in one on him with a golf club.

And yeah, Robert D., Tiger's world may crash down for a while.

I think he's in the dog house.

I the dog house shit she is gonna hit him in the head again with a 5 iron.

Woods: I've let my family down - Golf News - FOX Sports on MSN

In response to multiple women coming forward and claiming to have had affairs with him, Tiger Woods has released a statement on his Web site in which he expresses regrets for his "transgressions."

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," Woods said. "I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."
MORE TO COME

IML Gear Cream!
Oh I am sure there is a pretty good pre-nump set up.

Yeah, but she bore 2 of his children, which is essentially where the bulk of her take will come from.

I really hate those lame apologies.

They are all so generic and say the same shit. I liked his first statement better about how this is private business.

So, now, as we all know that it was expected.

Let's make a TABLOID SENSATION out of this.

Who cares?

If he wants to shag, he should be able to shag other girls.

If he is discreet.

Tiger pays the bills. What does his wife do? She probably has $$$ b/c she is/was a model.

Leave Tiger alone.

Who he is shagging is his own business.

This is a god-damn smear campaing.

Get 'em Tiger.

I like you more now. You are my idol.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I really hate those lame apologies.

They are all so generic and say the same shit. I liked his first statement better about how this is private business.
Yeah why can't it go something like: Announcer, "Tiger Woods is expected to show up at any moment and issue a formal apology in the matter of his numerous mistresses....oh here he comes now. Tiger steps up to the podium, stern sincere look on his face...let's cut to the audio.."

"Eh erm...*scree*(of microphone whining).. Ladies and I mean all you lovely ladies and gentlemen I have gathered you all here today to say......

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Am......J------- UST A GIGOLO AND EVERYWHERE I GO
People know the part I'm playing
Paid for every dance
Selling each romance
Every night some heart betraying
There will come a day
Youth will pass away
Then what will they say about me
When the end comes I know
They'll say just a gigolo
As life goes on without me

Expert: Corporate Sponsors Will Have Tiger Woods on Short Leash

Forbes Magazine estimated that the 33-year-old has earned over a billion dollars, with the majority of his income stemming from sponsorship and endorsements.

Tiger Woods and Jaimee Grubbs, who produced a voicemail allegedly of Woods begging her to delete her name from her message as his wife might call. (US Weekly)

Tiger Woods was cleared Tuesday of any possible criminal charges related to last week's mysterious car accident. But the flood of extramarital affair allegations over the past seven days means Woods will have to stay on his best behavior if he is to keep his multimillion dollar endorsement deals and reputation as the "world???s most marketable athlete," experts say.

Los Angeles-based sports/entertainment agent and Grippo Entertainment Group owner Michael Grippo told Pop Tarts that Woods is most likely under close watch by the big corporations he flacks for, which include Nike, Gillette, American Express and Accenture.

???It is very possible [he could lose deals] because of the monetary investment he requires, and big companies are so cautious with every single spokesperson,??? Grippo said. ???Just like we are seeing now, almost always in these situations ???things??? start coming out. Tiger is a money machine right now, but negative press could mean consumers shy away from him, and in this economy, nobody can afford bad press. People will continue to dig even more dirt on him. His squeaky clean image is gone.???

So far three women have been alleged to have had affairs with the married golfer. One, Jaimee Grubbs, even produced a voicemail message allegedly of Woods asking her to delete her name from her voice mail message because his ???wife might call.???

Woods has since posted an apology on his personal website and admitted his actions have ???let his family down.???

Forbes Magazine estimated that the 33-year-old has earned over a billion dollars, with the majority of his income stemming from sponsorship and endorsements. And so far, with just hours having passed since Woods issued his statement, the big brands are still backing the world???s number one golfer.

"Tiger and his family have our full support. We respect Tiger's request for privacy and our thoughts are with Tiger and his family at this time,??? Nike said in a statement before Woods came clean.

Gatorade confirmed to Pop Tarts that they will continue their partnership with Woods and ???look forward to seeing him on the course soon.???
A rep for Gillette, who reportedly signed a deal with Woods between $10 and $20 million, told Pop Tarts ???we have not announced any changes to our marketing strategy.???

American Express and TAG Heuer did not respond to requests for comment.
???They might be sticking by him right now but I???m sure most of the companies will be in meetings,??? Grippo said. ???I wouldn???t be surprised if contracts don???t get renewed. My guess is he will lose a few deals.???
One of Hollywood???s leading image consultants, Michael Sands, has a slightly different take. He thinks Woods may have saved his career by ???stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility??? with Wednesday's statement of remorse.

???He???s going to have to do a lot of charity work and give back,??? Sands said. ???Tiger is a very valuable financial asset to corporations, he addressed the issue and now should move on.???

You never see Derek Jeter get negative publicity like this.

Then again, he's gay.

I feel bad for him; sucks that he may lose endorsements over this.

You never see Derek Jeter get negative publicity like this.

Then again, he's gay.

He's smart, he didn't get married. He's living the ultimate bachelors life.
Your just jealous.

I feel bad for him; sucks that he may lose endorsements over this.
Don't, he knew the consequences. I hear the he may not lose any endorsements but even if he did I doubt he'll go broke.
He's make millions upon millions of dollars.

Jeter is absolutely smart.

Great move to stay single for the most part and dabble here and there.

Eventually he'll move past his "what are your hopes... what are your dreams?" speech eventually and marry one of these broads so she can be come an annoying celebrity.

IML Gear Cream!
Tiger is already reportedly around the billion dollar mark in total earnings.

Suppose its half that. His net worth is $500 million, and his wife takes half. Who gives a shit. He still has $250 million dollars. Oh, and by the way, he is still the best golfer in the world; that helps too.

He probably has a really good prenup, which means she will get 0% of all his earning before the marriage. What he earned during the marriage will be split 50/50.

I gotta say though. That is some expensive pussy.

What's the difference between prostitution and what Elin Nordegren is doing here?

She did nothing but honour her vows.

Tiger sees the value in having her around for his sponsors value.

If anything It is Tiger, whose morals are still askew with this deal.

Back