• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sus 250 soft cycle

baz88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In order to take sus250 does your goal need to
be to build as much muscle as possible or can you take it like one a month for example to just help you build muscle because I know you need testosterow to build muscle so would that help, or is it only for people who want to be body builders?

I know I need to make sure my diet and training is right but I figured some extra testosterone would help.

sustanon is mixx of 4 esters,sustanon need to be taken eod or ed!

what are your goals? make sure you eat well and train hard with plenty of rest and you will add muscle mate.

i take 2 yrs ago 2 ampules omnadren 250 ed = 3.5 g ew for 20 weeks with metanabol 50 mg 1-5
+ 2 pils armidex + 40 mg nolvadex ed for example
you can take 250 mg ew per 8 weeks with diet + hard traning

In order to take sus250 does your goal need to
be to build as much muscle as possible or can you take it like one a month for example to just help you build muscle because I know you need testosterow to build muscle so would that help, or is it only for people who want to be body builders?

I know I need to make sure my diet and training is right but I figured some extra testosterone would help.
No, you should not take it once a month.

Post up your training program and give us an idea of how long you have been training. Your age and sex would also be vital information for us to give you responsable advice.

not to make a quick judgement, but in this case, a bit of training and research and diet fixing might be in order..

WTF! No wonder steroids are illegal

Back