• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's official...

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am the first member to have negative rep power!

Thank you Mr. Dimaggio, only an admin has too much time on his hands to go through my posts and give me negative reps on all of them while at the same time begging for attention by asking members to give him positive reps.

You sir, are doing a great job! Only an owner of the board is capable of acting like a 12 year old. Just a desperate attempt to increase activity and popularity with the new 'Anything Goes' forum and the stupid rep thing once it was evident that the forums was slowly dying.

With that said, i know i will be getting more negative reps so go on ahead and do it. I dare you. :jerkit:

You're not red anymore.

Oh, and Big Slimy is red too, but he deserves it.

I'm glad I made you lol, Crazy.

I hope that all is going well for you.

Hey DOMS! Im REAL good, thank you!
Been silently lurking and occasionaly posting ... Ull never completely get rid of me! ;o)

Before I reply, is this a serious thread or not?:geewhiz:

IML Gear Cream!
I bet there will be a whole lot of "fuck you for giving me negative rep" threads.

By the way, what controls the maximum amount of points you can give to someone?

Hate to burst your cherry but I was the first to have negative points, who gives a shit they're not like Cool Points or something you can lose for real for being a retard.....

I made IAB negative. I made Doublebase negative.

Then I was nice.

Hate to burst your cherry but I was the first to have negative points, who gives a shit they're not like Cool Points or something you can lose for real for being a retard.....

They're not??? :(

They're not??? :(
They can be for you since over the centuries your cool points some how ended up divided by Zero....

Ohh the scale. Got it. I dont see any negative shit anywhere.

Better get another blood test.

Not sure if you're talking about me or you but your reputation constantly changes depending on who gives you positive or negative reputation.

I had red when i made this thread. Thanks to everyone (except the evil owner of this board), i am back in the green.

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure if you're talking about me or you but your reputation constantly changes depending on who gives you positive or negative reputation.

I had red when i made this thread. Thanks to everyone (except the evil owner of this board), i am back in the green.

dude, you gave me negative reps first, I retaliated!

you two play nice.

I think I have a low amount of rep points oh the hate.

This is a test post to see how many I got.

I bet there will be a whole lot of "fuck you for giving me negative rep" threads.

By the way, what controls the maximum amount of points you can give to someone?

I think its the number of points you have at the time.

Theres probably also a limit to how many times you can rep one person in a certain time.

Back