• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My name is JUGGERNAUT

Atta boy!

So great to have you back, old friend. :)

If you want to be on Rob's good side, be his princess and make him feel like a Prince ;) if ya know what I mean

lo l:homo:

1079gs6.jpg

Hey! Welcome back man.....:)

Woot, the big man is back!

First DOMS and now Jugg? This is a good week for the internet!

dats right bitchezzzz. I'm bayyyack. Whats up Gaz? Did you write anything lately?

I wrote a conjugate periodization program for strength (though there was some discussion about whether or not i was conjugate at all :p). Check out ze blog!

Other than that, working, working out, and doing uni work.

How you doin, man?

When i stop being a procrastinating ass :p

Relax....I'm not here to cause any problems. Thank you for the early Christmas present Rob. Really.

But you're the JUGGERNAUT, BIIII...

I got

Squeezebox
DragonAge Origins
Gamespot Gift Card
$$ (from my mom and dad)
jeans, baldie hats, new running shoes
a batman comic book from 1975 in mint condition
cologne (Perry Ellis)
and some really good cigars from my father
several clients gave me some good bottles of wine, grey goose and cigars.
Logitech z523 speakers

I did pretty damn good!

oh and Robert taught me a year long valuable lesson for which I feel is also a gift...you see, it isnt how much you can ridicule someone, even though it easy. Someone needs to turn the other cheek once in a while. If a wrong is being done, talk the wrongdoer. See if he can see the err of his or her way. You'l be better for it, and that person will feel better that you cared about the person. That will go a long way in showing people that feelings matter, and that although sticks and stones can indeed break bones, names hurt just as much.

the-brady-bunch-mike-brady-robert-reed_imagenGrande.jpg

Back