• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

axio labs

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
they seem to be a pretty solid mfg. does anyone have experience with their products? the new ephedrex looks pretty damn nice, since both DNE and Mega Pro are no longer producing it.. i smell a ban coming soon.. ahh regardless, just looking to see if anyone has any feedback

do some research,some axio gear is g2g. some are total bad-lab tests show sugar only
DrS - steroidslive steroids guru don't like that brand at all!

Oh shit. I'm going to see if anyone on my other board has any info, even though they're a sponsor over there. I've heard about the bacteria reports. Never the under/lack of dose problem though. I'm real interested in their orals though.

As stated above Axio is pretty much hit and miss, with most reports lately leaning almost exclusively to the "miss".

This is easily verified with a little research.

Well yes and no. Finding info on any company is easy. But like many labs these days, the accuracy of info can be hit or miss, that's why I asked around here, lots of familiar names and people I trust to a higher level than some other acquaintances

Well yes and no. Finding info on any company is easy. But like many labs these days, the accuracy of info can be hit or miss, that's why I asked around here, lots of familiar names and people I trust to a higher level than some other acquaintances

But when you are seeing consistent negative feedback it tends to lend credibility regardless if the name of the person is recognized or not. Enough to tell me that I don't want to be injecting it into my body.

Ok, I will give you that. Ugh, off to find a new ephedrine mfg lol thanks

Back