• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should I take Lean Fuel Extreme?

JohnnyO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I'm 16 and I've been bulking for a month or so and will continue until mid-january. I plan on cutting around 300-500 calories a day, lifting heavy 3 times a week, and moderate cardio (5 miles) twice a week.

Now I know it's all about your diet and routine, but I feel like I'd be much more motivated if I had a good weight-loss supplement on my side.

I'll be watching my diet and working out regularly so I'll only be counting on the supplement for a mental boost and (hopefully) to speed up my weight loss.

My question is, is Lean Fuel Extreme the best fat-burner out there? I've looked at a bunch of other ones, like Hydroxycut, but it seems like a waste of money and some reviewers even felt it was dangerous. The mental effect is probably the biggest boost, but I'd feel better if I had some positive comments about this product.

Anyone have some feedback for this product?

Why people bulk just for the sake of putting numbers on a scale is beyond me. Staying consistent with diet is a far easier way to go then the yo-yo effect.

My point being is that most people who are "bulking" are using it as justification to eat whatever the hell they want with the idea that they will just shed the additional bodyfat later. Why put yourself through that? If you want to eat a cheeseburger than do it, don't eat 3 cheeseburgers because you're "bulking". Common sense goes a long way and will save you the hassle of all the extra cardio.

You're 16 years old, IMO you shouldn't be using a fat burner. Tighten up the diet a tad and bust your ass in the gym.

Strong facts, but I forgot to mention that I'm doing track in the spring (I run mid distance). That's why I'm going to be doing the cardio. I'd like to lose as much most fat as possible in a month and a half so I'll be able to run faster.

The reason I'm doing a yo-yo program is because I only have a short time to really build muscle until the summer. I want to build muscle, but since I only have 3 months, I felt that bulking as much as possible in 2 months and cutting moderately (combined with heavy lifting so as not to lose too much muscle) for one month would be the best option.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not really asking for advice on my diet or routine. I'd just like to know whether or not Lean Fuel Extreme is an effective weight loss supplement or not.

Oh, and just for future reference, evey supp. I've taken from Iron mag labs has worked within 80% of the way it was described.When you've had more experience you will understand how good that is. It is one of the reasons I joined this forum.

Back