• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Going on the IronMagLabs stack!

Matt C

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Either myself or two of my reviewers - or all three - will be going on the IronMagLabs stack very soon.

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding and fitness supplements for building muscle, enhancing performance, and decreasing body fat.

I wish to use the Whey Protein Isolate, Nitro4, and I am currently deciding on another supplement to take with it. I will be posting complete reviews for each product as I take them, with as much detail as possible!

So for those of you who have tried IronMagLabs products, what do you make of them?

I like them. I've used Anaboli Matrix, Lean Fuel, and Whey Isolate,as well as flex rx which I'm still using right now. All of them worked well enough that I will use them again in the future as I cycle several things on and off. I am really wanting to try the cee but I got a deal on some a while back and haven't used it all yet.

I like them. I've used Anaboli Matrix, Lean Fuel, and Whey Isolate,as well as flex rx which I'm still using right now. All of them worked well enough that I will use them again in the future as I cycle several things on and off. I am really wanting to try the cee but I got a deal on some a while back and haven't used it all yet.

Excellent, how about 1-Andro Rx?

I was thinking about using it this spring as part of a cut. It seems from the reviews that you gain strength ,and that its nearly impossible to not drop bf. What do you think?

That would make sense although I have never consumed it so I can't say. I do look forward to consuming Nitro4 and the Whey Isolate which both look like very sound products!

Back