• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lets hear your thoughts.........

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lets just say I was thinking of doing a 10 week cycle and this is what I was thinking of using.

300 a week Deca (7 days)
250 every 5 days Sust250

Also thinking of using HGC, Armidex, Nolvadex and Clomid

When should these be introduced to the cycle.. Clomid I am already familiar with.

Any other thoughts? No D-bol, don't think my oily ass skin would fair well with that.

Personally I'd dump the sust and use regular test, AND further I'd up the test keeping a 2:1 ratio test:deca if not greater, even at 2:1 some report becoming Captain Limp Dick or having lack of sex drive for a few months after.

If using Arimidex keep it under 1g per day probably, most report at 1gram is where they make no gains, some are .25-.50, and most that do use it only are on it due to dbol etc, test/deca shouldn't cause lots of water weight.

Some use small amounts of nolva through cycle, but most only under signs of gyno.

PB in all honesty, as good as the Avant 1-Test gel worked for me, I wouldn't even think about doing anything that would hurt me. I gained 20 lbs on bench in 4 weeks. And I also gained 5 lbs lbm. That would be good on real steriods. I couldn't stand it, so I got a bottle of 4-ad gel. We will see how that goes. Something to think about!!:D

20 pounds on the bench in 4 weeks, would be 5-10mg anavar, which is very easy on the system.

These are hormones, so I think its only "bad" for you if you abuse the stuff or don't know what your doing, it wouldn't be used in medicine if it was going to kill you.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean its holy and other stuff isn't, cigarettes, alcohol, aspartame, its all about money.

Originally posted by Mudge
Personally I'd dump the sust and use regular test, AND further I'd up the test keeping a 2:1 ratio test:deca if not greater, even at 2:1 some report becoming Captain Limp Dick or having lack of sex drive for a few months after.

If using Arimidex keep it under 1g per day probably, most report at 1gram is where they make no gains, some are .25-.50, and most that do use it only are on it due to dbol etc, test/deca shouldn't cause lots of water weight.

Some use small amounts of nolva through cycle, but most only under signs of gyno.

I used Test Ethaniate (sp) 500 a week w/ 300mg deca also once a week for 10 weeks. My diet, sleep and schedule were a total mess and my gains were very, very minimal. The water gains were noticable as was the acne... main reason I'm thinking of going with Suston versus one type of Test.

I have nolvadex from a cycle I was going to try last year. was thinking of the Arimidex to keep some of the bloating down.. maybe. The HCG is in mind to keep my boys working mid cycle. I don't like what the deca/test did to me weeks later after my cycle ended. Bad, bad thing!!!! Well for my girl at least... LOL

oh damn you said "some report becoming Captain Limp Dick or having lack of sex drive for a few months after."...
A few months????
Oh my girl is gonna kill me!!!!!

I've heard as long as 6 months for people on Deca only cycles (stoopid). Sust however, unless your injecting EOD is going to end up alot of wasted product, which again is going to make the Deca be somewhat dominant for much of the time.

What about cyp?

Shower 2-3 times a day, I like to shower pre/post workout sometimes just to be ultra clean, I don't like working out with old sweat on me from work.

I've heard as long as 6 months for people on Deca only cycles (stoopid). Sust however, unless your injecting EOD is going to end up alot of wasted product, which again is going to make the Deca be somewhat dominant for much of the time.

What about cyp?

Shower 2-3 times a day, I like to shower pre/post workout sometimes just to be ultra clean, I don't like working out with old sweat on me from work.

I showered 2 times day min. Took 1000mg of ?? damn it's in the car.. and used Nuetragena products. Still had some bad break outs on my shoulder and back, little on the chest area.

I'd just like to avoid it as much as possible. I knwo a little will happen but I don't think I can handle the amount I had last time. I had very, very little break out with Omnagen250 but having a hard time finding that right now.

I remember.. Patho something something acid... LOL

Omnagen is egyptian sust isn't it? pathogenic acid? Sort of rings a bell, I remember words well but not often what they are :D

Omnagen is egyptian sust isn't it? pathogenic acid? Sort of rings a bell, I remember words well but not often what they are :D

The ones I had were from Jelfa labs. I can't remember where they are from.

Panthogenic acid is supposed to help reduce the oil in the body... I think. it was recommended by a friend who knows his stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
I use Noxzema pads from time to time for my face, thats about the only spot that seems to be oily on me for the most part. I do sweat alot (more easily) these days, its been warm but not sure if I'm retaining water of if its something else, not too oily though just sweat. I know my woman says she has the "mexican girl greasies" when she has to shower, so maybe its diet/genetics :D I dunno.

hey another thought. What about Whinny, Deca and Test??

LOL @Mudge!!! My girl says that while I was using Clomid I really let some nasty smells come through my pores... eeewww!!!

Alot of people seem to like winny for anti-water retention, so sure give it a shot if you'd like, people seem to dig it. I'd still say up the test though, or just lower the deca a bit.

You damn guys are killing me. First, Omnadren is from Poland. Second, its pantothenic acid(vit. b-5).

Also, what kind of enanthate did you use last time? More than likely it was do to the brand more than it was do to the ester. Test blends don't necessarily cause less acne just because they are a blend, but some people react differently to different AS. As for the deca causing problems, just chuck it and go with EQ.

Sounds good to me, seems like Deca is not being your friend.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
You damn guys are killing me. First, Omnadren is from Poland. Second, its pantothenic acid(vit. b-5).

Also, what kind of enanthate did you use last time? More than likely it was do to the brand more than it was do to the ester. Test blends don't necessarily cause less acne just because they are a blend, but some people react differently to different AS. As for the deca causing problems, just chuck it and go with EQ.

Hey I told you I left the stuff in my car. I would have gotten it right eventually!! LOL

This is what I used... see thread
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6463

as far as the Deca. I like it, especially on my joints! I'm hoping the HCG will take care of the problem.

Hi BO!! How ya doing? Email me with an update if you need to.

Oh great, your pant acid is in your car. That should do wonders for the potency. LMAO!!!

Well then, if you are using deca for the joints, this may help you out. I found that EQ halped me in the joint areas too, however, not as much as Deca. So what I will do at times, is add 100mg/wk of deca to my EQ. 100mg/wk is still enough to shut down natural test production, but not nearly for the same duration that higher dosages do. Made a huge difference when I switched it up like this. Now throw some fina into the mix, and you have major "limpness" issues. Results are great, but damn it wreaks havoc if you do it for longer than 5 weeks. That may just happen to us old guys though. lol

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Oh great, your pant acid is in your car. That should do wonders for the potency. LMAO!!!
The car is garaged kept!!! LMAO!!

Well then, if you are using deca for the joints, this may help you out. I found that EQ halped me in the joint areas too, however, not as much as Deca. So what I will do at times, is add 100mg/wk of deca to my EQ. 100mg/wk is still enough to shut down natural test production, but not nearly for the same duration that higher dosages do. Made a huge difference when I switched it up like this. Now throw some fina into the mix, and you have major "limpness" issues. Results are great, but damn it wreaks havoc if you do it for longer than 5 weeks. That may just happen to us old guys though. lol

I was actually going to ask about that. I was thinking of going with 100mg a week vs the 300mg I was doing of Deca and also running 500mg Enanthate a week with 100mg EQ every 3rd day. After your suggestion of EQ I was doing a little reading this morning and I think this may work out best for me and my girl.. LOL Also will still add in the HCG mid cycle and also post cycle.

Back