IronMag Research Chems

Big read, thoughts and ideas are welcomed!

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Big read, thoughts and ideas are welcomed!

6'1 (sometimes 6'2, depends on who's taking the measurements ), ~190lb, ~14%BF(just a quick guess, I'll have to get it checked out), 23.5 years old. I've ran two cycles before, first was Test. E.@250mg/twice a week, second one was Test. E.@250mg/twice a week and Tren. Hex.@76mg/twice a week and clen 2weeks on/2off(I ran ECA when I was off the clen). First cycle was bulking, second was cutting. I finished my cutting cycle earlier than I planned, mostly because I was stressing out with finals and was going through mad insomnia/tren dick. I didnt expect to get the no libido with what I was running but I did and hopefully never have to experience that again (I should have taken Powderkegs advice when he told me not to use the tren, but I'm young, dumb, and full of cum). I got down to about 185lbs (not taking into account the water weight loss from being glycogen depleted) and was around 8%BF when I stopped which was at the end of April. I had some mad jaw surgery done in September and went through hell for two months. I couldnt eat anything for the first 4 weeks and when I could it was mainly Ice cream, scrambled eggs, and flax porridge. I wasnt allowed to even look at weights, or walk fast/hard. I sat on my ass, got high, and played video games (not my idea of a good time but I couldnt do anything else). Needless to say, I lost a ridiculous amount of muscle and gained a good portion of fat. Anywho, I was given the OK to start working out again 2 months ago, and since than I've greatly increased my strength but its still not where I was before, which is expected. Heres a list of the gear I have on hand, this crap is so hard for me to find and basically I ask buddy to get me what he can but its not always what I asked for but still have to buy it (you'd laugh if I told you how over priced it is, but its always been good quality stuff)

3 10ml bottles of Test. Cyp. @ 200mg/mL
    1 10ml bottle of Test. Cyp. @ 250mg/mL
    3 10ml bottles of EQ @ 200mg/mL
    1 10ml bottle of Test. 400 @, well, 400mg/mL
    7 amps of Tren. Hex. @ 76mg/1.5mL each, they expired at July of this year though....
    4 bottles of HCG @ 2500iu a piece (powder form)
    1 30mL bottle of Arimidex from the good sirs at CEM

My previous PCT regiment was Tamoxifen Citrate @ 40/40/20/20, 6OXO, Lean Xtreme, MassFX, Creatine and a lot of time on Xvideos.com (I love Amy Reid, Brooke Banner, Delta White, Carmel Moore, and many many more).

Heres my current situation and ideas. I want to run a bulking cycle and was thinking of something like this:

300mg of Test. Cyp./twice a week
    .25g/day of Adex.
    HCG, I need to do more research on this but I found mr. Pirate's thread which is here: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...-dose-hcg.html
    I read what Victor said about storing it in a cold fridge but I cant let my roommates see it lying around there so sadly I just put it my secret stash in my bedroom.
    I break out like you wouldnt believe on gear so my Doc used to give me Accutane like it was candy, 80mg/day. That was until I was going to do my second cycle and thought I'd tell him so he could help monitor me through it. Well he threw me out of his office, thats the second time that's happened when I've told a doc I'm taking gear. I took Princes advice and lied to a walk in doctor so that I could get my blood work done before and after my cycles.

Long story short, CEM's having a sale tomorrow (I missed the day they had that twitter sale ) and I need to order some Nolva to have on hand for any possible gyno complications. What do you guys think of my previous PCT, should I stick with that again? As far as I can tell it worked great, my boys blossomed back to their former glory size! (which is average sadly).

As for my training, I found what sounds like a promising workout plan, it goes something like this: every two weeks it switches up, first 2 weeks you focus on a certain body part per workout, next two weeks you do 2 bodyparts per workout, ie. chest and tri's, back and bi's, next 2 weeks its three body parts together, next 2 its full body workout per workout. I'll post the whole thing up later and hopefully I'll get some help tweaking it.

As for my diet, I'll need to figure that out too which I plan on during my short lived break during the holidays. I need to go find a good food scale but Walmart didnt have any last time I went there.

The reason I want to bulk at my current stats is because it allows me to have a life during school and mainly because of my summer job. I work 24 days on @ 12 hours/day, and get 4 off than repeat. Everythings provided for me but the food is fucking garbage so I'd rather be cutting than having to eat what they serve.

Hopefully all of this makes some sense, I havent slept in over 24hours because of a mad cramming session for my final final I just wrote today. Love you all, expect Chrito and his spamming accounts!

Rep Points

if your PCT worked, you should do it again.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

s for my training, I found what sounds like a promising workout plan, it goes something like this: every two weeks it switches up, first 2 weeks you focus on a certain body part per workout, next two weeks you do 2 bodyparts per workout, ie. chest and tri's, back and bi's, next 2 weeks its three body parts together, next 2 its full body workout per workout. I'll post the whole thing up later and hopefully I'll get some help tweaking it.
    This sounds interesting. I'll look forward to how you end up implementing it.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Team RamRod

Rep Points

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/tr...ml#post1943527

Check it out Built and let me know what you think. I might not be able to respond for a few days, I'm taking off for the holidays. Merry Christmas Everyone!

devourer of worlds

in a crevice at the base of a massive glacier
    Rep Points

Man, I hate to do this, but so much of this sounds bad to me.

First, hold off on the gear. You don't need it right now. Clean up your diet first and get back to training. You should be able to regain some of that lost muscle naturally. Also, your bodyfat's too high as it stands and you could use to trim some of that.

I'll be interested to see how that training routine works, but I have to tell you that it sounds not so good to me.....oh well, just my opinion.

If you can't keep the HCG cold, then you can't use the HCG. Keeping it in the fridge isn't a suggestion.

You shouldn't need the Nolva if you're taking the adex already.

In the future keep your weekly test dose at about twice that of your tren dose.

You have plenty of gear, but hold onto it and get your diet and workout together before you go jumping into it feet first. IMO this'll pay off in the long run.
    I am an exit.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

TurdFerguson is total right!