IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Sust for HRT

Thread: Sust for HRT

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Question Sust for HRT

I was thinking about Sustanon for HRT. Dosages for Cyp seem to be in the 100-200mg/wk range. Same for Sust? How easy is it to obtain? I'm in Dallas, TX.

Thanks for the info

Rep Points

Most clinics only supply Test Cyp for HRT

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

My clinic carries whatever ester you want and even blends but I prefer cyp or enanthate myself.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

like guys say best is testo c

Rep Points

Sust is terrible for HRT, I would use cyp or E.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Agreed, sust is a poor choice. I use test c or e weekly.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

I thought sust was a blend that worked better for slow/quick release. Oh well... Cyp is it then.

Anyway, I'm looking for a clinic/doctor. Seems like most of the places are trying to push some herbal stuff. I don't want to spend my time/money if they aren't going to give me the real sh!t. Can y'll point me in the right direction to find a clinic/doctor? I live in Dallas, so if you know of anything first hand let me know. PM if you want

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

I thought sust was a blend that worked better for slow/quick release. Oh well... Cyp is it then.

Anyway, I'm looking for a clinic/doctor. Seems like most of the places are trying to push some herbal stuff. I don't want to spend my time/money if they aren't going to give me the real sh!t. Can y'll point me in the right direction to find a clinic/doctor? I live in Dallas, so if you know of anything first hand let me know. PM if you want

Rep Points

Get cyp, I wouldn't even cycle with sust.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Appreciate the help fellas

Rep Points

Some guys swear by enanthate and others cypionate. I think cyp has a little more kick.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hubby's on HRT and he pins twice a week. You'll get more out of HRT the longer you keep your levels optimized. The less frequently you pin, the longer - and the lower - you're below average. I did a little graphing on Excel a while back and my suggestion to anyone is to pin at least twice per halflife.

Personally, I wish we could get undecanoate here. We'd just have to increase the dose a bit to accommodate the weight of the longer ester.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I use cyp for hrt. I also from time to time cycle with sus 250 3x wk. I get good results from it.I admit I don't know as much as some of you,so would someone tell me what is wrong with cycling sus?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

With Sus, because of the inclusion of phenylprop, your levels will fluctuate like mad unless you pin EOD.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    With Sus, because of the inclusion of phenylprop, your levels will fluctuate like mad unless you pin EOD.
    Thanks, I thought m-w-f would be ok ,but I can alter that a bit with no prob.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you haven't already purchased, get a longer ester. If this is cheap, or if you already have it, then just pin EOD and you'll be fine. Even MWF might work out okay, but the more frequently you pin, the better - even with longer esters.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If you haven't already purchased, get a longer ester. If this is cheap, or if you already have it, then just pin EOD and you'll be fine. Even MWF might work out okay, but the more frequently you pin, the better - even with longer esters.
    I'm just about done with this cycle(my 2nd with sus) I went with it somewhat for cost reasons, but enjoyed good results both times. As I mentioned earlier I use cyp for hrt and it works great ,but the sus I cycled with EQ and it seemed the gains were more hard than with cyp and EQ. Would cyp work better 3x wk, or is 2 enough for the hrt.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The more frequently you pin, the more stable your blood levels will be. You have to balance this off with convenience and my small experience with mathematically modeling availability suggests pinning twice per halflife optimizes this balance. With cyp or enanth, twice a week should be just fine. Decanoate you can probably get away with once a week but since most will run this with test and just pin it at the same time, this is likely a moot point.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thank You.

Rep Points

note sust 250 does make your tendons brittle after awhile, I know so many guys who have ripped a muscle or tendon just on it. I never had any probs on it, but then again i didnt use it long

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

The more frequently you pin, the more stable your blood levels will be. You have to balance this off with convenience and my small experience with mathematically modeling availability suggests pinning twice per halflife optimizes this balance. With cyp or enanth, twice a week should be just fine. Decanoate you can probably get away with once a week but since most will run this with test and just pin it at the same time, this is likely a moot point.
    Good advice^^^

Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron. View Post
    Good advice^^^

Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.
    I think I got you guys now. Pin eod with sus, and every 4th day with cyp. Thanks and Happy whichever hoilday you celebrate.