• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Call "Johnnny" back campaign

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I really would like to see the argumentative ways of Johnnny back.

P-funk loved him, min0 adored him and everyone else would like to see him back.

Rob? Do it for christmas?

That dude busted a jar in his bumhole online not too long ago, he is now locked in a padded room in some Canadian Asylum for his own protection....plus didn't he do some shit that bordered on pedophilia on here?

That dude busted a jar in his bumhole online not too long ago, he is now locked in a padded room in some Canadian Asylum for his own protection....plus didn't he do some shit that bordered on pedophilia on here?
He showed a member his banana shaped penis and had sex with a dog.
True Story!

this guy sounds pretty awesome, aside from the pedo shit.

Last edited:
Before my time but I would love to see him at work.

nice rep star brah!

I thought that meant the person was Jewish, or in some cases double Jewish, and the red one meant you ate a jew out on her period.....

i told him not to send me nudes cuz tess and i share a comp and he still sent more but i don't think he had and desire or intent for her to see them. and the dog thing was some guy pretending to be him. he's not so bad. a lonely guy that wants to be liked and respected. he could be interesting in the anything goes thread too. if anyone is curious if a penis pump makes you bigger he could answer that question. lol. i remember the banana therad. my penis is as big as a banana without the peel. bananas come in a lot of odd shapes n sizes.

he asked was his penis big enough. i said well it's hard to tell with nothing in the shot to gauge size. he sat some quarters on it n took pitures. ha.

isn't the best one the one about working on the middle of your chest?

isn't the best one the one about working on the middle of your chest?
I think that's where the Legend all began, these were threads all started by him, I think he owns the record for threads being closed.

IML Gear Cream!
he'd get in training arguments a lot and that irritated people and made him infamous. he's really not a bad person. they didn't like him posting his private pics on another forum but i think to him it's not a big sex thing just another aspect of trying to self improve.

who knows where he is? i'll invite him back. he's not much more of a fucktard than any of the rest of us. :shrug:

Is that a Communist Jewish star?

Robert can upload any image he wants for rep...i think he should have little barbells instead of jewstars lol

who knows where he is? i'll invite him back. he's not much more of a fucktard than any of the rest of us. :shrug:

He disappeared after some people said they were starting a satanic cult to get him. But I believe Rob has his email.

80650294.jpg

Back