• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Xenadrine EFX Great stuff!

Buster840

Cool ole fart!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just bought a bottle of the Xenadrine EFX this afternoon for fat burner and energy booster and boy did it do good.
I did my usual Saturday workout at 9:00 AM Then did some things at my office. Took one capsul and felt nothing special but I mowed the lawn, trimmed the edges with my weed eater. Washed bot Car and truck. vacumed them both out , Cleaned out the garage. ate a chicked breast I grilled and some Green Beans and a Protein shake then jumped into the pool swam an hour watched a densel washington movie and now on the internet still not tired but winding down. Good stuff

have you lost any weight you think I know it is too early to tell but go u think you can lose weight with efx compared to rfa.

Well I hope so! Like you said we will see!!! hehe I know I got a lot done today that I would have normally came home after working out and would have done very little.

so it gave you a good boost without the jitters.

Thats right not jittery no head ache or sick feeling in my tummy!

I have taken Pro Image and Hydroxicut but they noth did all of the above. I got energy from ProImage but nothing but jitters and sick feeling from Hydroxicut so this is a great improvement Now if I can onlt lose a few pounds which with the energy I have I'm sure it will BUT! I also need to make sure it won't keep me up all night!!!

Hmm, ok, I couldn't get that info from your first post, I was hoping to see that you felt some kind of effect. I've only tried one supplement with ephedrine thats done a damn thing for me, and it wasn't a fat burner.

I'm currently using TwinLab's 'Ripped Fuel' and there is no difference on the days I take it versus the ones I don't :(

Just want to add, my customers are in two camps on the "EFX"

1) Those that call and say "I can't feel a thing", which then we politely explain "THAT"S BECAUSE THERE IS NO EHPERDRA IN IT!" :D

2) And those that come back and say, I love this stuff, no jitters!

There main reason there is because the regular product, is not a "Smooth" thermo...it is crappy...err... "Cracky" :D

DP

IML Gear Cream!
About a year ago I took the regular Xenadrine and I hated it )It has Ephedra!) I give EFX a two thumbs up!! I slept very good last night and woke up a bit sore this morning but took two more and have been very busy all day with tons of energy and no jitters or feelings of anything other then what can I do next!
I just now stopped because I ran out of clean DRY T-shirts to wear!!! and because I know I should take a rest!

My stuff has Ephedra in it, I've taken up to 75g ephedra at a single sitting and felt nothing.

Ultimate Orange is the only product with ephedra in it that did a damn thing for me, don't know why (don't know what else was in it offhand either).

what exactly are you wanting it to do for you? Since I don't know much about you maybe your metabolism is already fast enough?
I know when I took two or three of the ProImage or Hydroxicut I could feel each strand of hair on my head! Didn't care for that buzzed feeling

Mudge.....you may want to look at trying Kranker....I think you can also buy it in a sample size ( 2 tabs ) so won`t get stuck with the left overs if it does nothing for you.

I can't remember off hand what thread it was but somewhere I read something I think by Dr Pain that talks about fat burners without ephedra are better for you ??? I don't want to mis quote DrP who is very knowledgeable on these things but that was why I went to the EFX.
I am very happy with it now I will weaigh myself on Monday and let you know if I have lost weight. I feel like I am though.

Originally posted by Buster840
what exactly are you wanting it to do for you? Since I don't know much about you maybe your metabolism is already fast enough?
I know when I took two or three of the ProImage or Hydroxicut I could feel each strand of hair on my head! Didn't care for that buzzed feeling

Fat burning would be great, but I really just want something to give me an extra kick, especially when you begin your workouts at a non-optimal time (slightly tired).

With Ultimate Orange (I must sound like an advertisement by now) I could go through the whole workout without being tired (45 minutes or less), instead of getting half way through and being freaking winded. This is a big reason why I split my workout, am/pm.

WOW! Wonder why you would get so winded in the middle of your workout?
You must be doing a lot or you may have some sort of health issue? Have to been to the Dr?
Do you take any Vitamins? or other sups?

By the way Mudge, the effect you described that you want I got from this Xenadrine EFX so maybe you should give it a try It is cheap enough at walmart @ $24.00 a bottle

I'm 26, I have a desk job so my cardio ability is definately not great.

Why winded? Because when I work out I kick my ass, my problem in the past with gains was diet and lack of kicking my ass, with lack of gains I fell into a rut of doing the same old same old and not improving. My rest periods are 60-90 seconds, I do use "Cytomax Excersize and Recovery Drink", which does help get me through, but doesn't really give me an energy boost.

I do have less stamina though than when I was leaner (but I also had an active job where I was constantly on the move), and yes its frustrational, so I need to lean out for multiple reasons. Tough, I get payed more now doing what I do, but I wish I were more active, dilemna.

I know how you feel I too have a desk job and it means I have to do more when I am working out. GoPro has given me a great routine to try out you may want to seek his guidence as well.
I know I feel much better now days then I have in this past year.
I am getting stronger thanks to W8, Dr P and GoPros help am losing weight, gaining muscle and feeling better all around hell even the sex is better, not bad for an old fart like me
I think you should get your diet in order (And thats a hard one I still struggle with !) Eat the right kinds of foods and sups
Vitamins.... but If I were you I would go to the Dr for a physical it can't hurt and you may have an underlying issue you need to know about! Trust me I know
I went in for my annual physical in Jan and they told me I had had a heart attack! But now I feel 15 years younger

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't seen a doctor since I was 12, honestly I don't plan on going back any time soon.

My diet is mostly down, but I have to admit I do have a once every couple weeks ice cream splurge. I have lost about 6% bodyfat in the last couple months, so I'm doing ok in that regard, certainly not super fast but its going away slowly. I don't want to lose any meat so I've not been terribly motivated to add cardio, so yet again another dilemna, I've done it occasionally then feel guilty because I don't want to lose any meat that I've worked hard for, I believe I'll start an early morning walking routine starting this week.

I'm on a good deal of vitamins/supplements already, I'm know that when I wake up I drop 14 pills not including vitamins which I take awhile before workout. Kava kava, gingko biloba, milk thistle, calcium, St Johns Wort, time release C, E, B complex, multivitamins, the Rippled Fuel, Aminos, I think that covers what I have in the cupboard.

Well good luck ! I still suggest a Dr Visit but hey it's your life.
Seems a waste to put so much energy into building a solid body on what could be quick sand. But thats just my opinion! Hehe maybe its the grandpa in me!!!

I don't get it, where is the quick sand your implying? I've improved greatly over the last few months.

I'm fat, and I sit at a desk all day, thats all the explanation I need. I was a warehouse manager a few years back, and therefore was very active, when I maintain active its perpetual, and I don't have that situation any longer. I was around 10% bodyfat back then and around 30 pounds lighter, now I'm 231 at 14.1% bodyfat.

I get sick once every 3 years or so, and I'd more readily blame that on poor sleep habits of the past. I don't consider myself a sickie, just lack of cardio excersize as well as carying dead weight.

Last edited:
Maybe you have an disease or something and you dont know it. After reading alot of your posts I think you have enough knowledge about the human body to conclude if you have an physical ailments but regular screenings for cancer, blood pressure, etc. should be in your game plan .

I lost three pounds over this weekend! Thanks to Xenadrine EFX!
Mudge I hope that after reading what Bigss75 says would tell you hard muscle dosn't mean you are healthy they wont stay hard long if you have an underlying helth issue. That is the quick sand I was talking about. Just my opinion.

I've carried 17" arms for most of my life just doing moderate workouts, don't believe I have a health issue but I did have high blood pressure from a high stress job at one point years ago. 3 weeks after leaving, back to normal.

He is a question mudge not to be sick but how many times do you feel your balls for cancer. I do once a week my friend did a few months after the Tom Green thing and he found a lump. Lucky they removed it right away.

I don't know how but I have no abnormalities that I can feel. Does this have to do with my "immunity" to ephedra, or that I am not superman?

If any one of you can tell me that you can pickup 110 pounds, and curl it for the same amount of reps every single set, then I would assume that your rest periods are too long, or that yes you are superior to me.

I just going of what busta40 said I never said i was superior to anyone. I think screenings would be good for you. but in the end it is your choice not mine.

I think you guys are taking things to far, but whatever :)

Back