• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reputation Thread~get your reps here!

IML Gear Cream!
i love this thread, keep it going. its about time a war thread in the anything goes forum popped up. this should be a battle thread for all beefs

i love this thread, keep it going. its about time a war thread in the anything goes forum popped up. this should be a battle thread for all beefs

you just want to see more penis abuse pics don't you :p

nice. :) will there be more pictures? i should start a feet thread and see how many hits it gets :thinking:

you just want to see more penis abuse pics don't you :p

not so much. :( i skipped over those as quickly as i could to get to the put downs. those pics scare me. :nail:

they scare me a little too. i can see sitting in a chair and putting a little pressure on being pleasurable but these girls are full on stepping with all their body weight. it seems dangerous.

nice. :) will there be more pictures? i should start a feet thread and see how many hits it gets :thinking:
MILLIONS. I can NOT believe how many men are into feet.

And not to brag or anything, but mine are exceptionally pretty. <blink, blink>

just in case anyone missed this

why are you back peddling?
Well, earlier in one of the many private messages you have publically posted I called you brother. I didn't want to keep doing that if you are one of God's superior creatures ie. female.;)

i love the these forums take some getting used to part. i have how many posts here?

and while you were on these forums and got to much experience how many guys did you meet called Little Wing?

I thought the "Anything Goes" forum was new here. On other sites these types of forums have been around for years so I was comparing them to this one. There is one called the pit on MD that is similar to this forum, I wasn't referring to this site but to this forum in particular.

jgs58z.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I thought the "Anything Goes" forum was new here. On other sites these types of forums have been around for years so I was comparing them to this one. There is one called the pit on MD that is similar to this forum, I wasn't referring to this site but to this forum in particular.

wow looking for comeback pics is taking me into very strange lands.... lol

i do not understand why a man would even go near this as a sexual fantasy...

these aren't directed at anyone i'm just dumbfounded there is so much interest in this type of thing there are forums for it. the mino vieope pic is pretty good.

mine too.

CockPiercingRedHHSandals.gif

That penis does not seem to have an owner.

Did someone go dumpster diving at the shemale post op clinic to get them?:wacko:
Sounds like something little wang would do.

CockSitting2-14.jpg

this seems a little more understandable

:lol: dear mr ferguson's penis,

people are strange.

Back