• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

william llewellyn's anabolics 9th edition

i see it on some UK forum i think
But william llewellyn's is never happy when he see it.

AWESOME ASS MIKE!! thats what im gonna start calling you

My girl thinks I have an awesome ass too, babe, is that you? lol.

That PDF saved me about 60 bucks or so, mad props to this forum for having it. Sucks for Bill though lol.

On page 112 is has a section titled: The "worst" Products
to sum it up basically deca was found (*mind you this is a couple of years old and some of these labs aren't around anymore) to be the worst of all counterfeit roids b/c its harder to make and therefore most UG labs will instead just add a low dose of test to substitute for it hoping the user will not recognize the signs. It added that it will have a similar effect. My question is since its not answered in the book:
How would you be able to tell from taking deca what the difference is compared to Test in terms of the effects it would have on a user of this product?

Stealing is wrong

NOBODY STEAL THE BOOK!!!!-----
On page 112 is has a section titled: The "worst" Products
to sum it up basically deca was found (*mind you this is a couple of years old and some of these labs aren't around anymore) to be the worst of all counterfeit roids b/c its harder to make and therefore most UG labs will instead just add a low dose of test to substitute for it hoping the user will not recognize the signs. It added that it will have a similar effect. My question is since its not answered in the book:
How would you be able to tell from taking deca what the difference is compared to Test in terms of the effects it would have on a user of this product?

Back