IronMagLabs


wats the best fat burner out there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 52
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    britain
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    56631

    wats the best fat burner out there

    ive been told thermobol and myoplex r the best just wanted other opinions

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,972
    Rep Points
    5918064

    there is no best, but there are good ones.

    stimulant based:
    adrenalean, mitotropin, scorch etc.

    non stimulant based:
    lean xtreme.

  3. #3
    Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR
    ZECH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down by the River
    Posts
    20,185
    Rep Points
    433295487

    Second lean x...




    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  4. #4
    "King of Cheat Meals"
    MODERATOR
    Merkaba's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    sc
    Posts
    3,185
    Rep Points
    97177665

    eating about 75 percent of your maintenance calories. Save the money.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

  5. #5
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Our Dermatherm Target is great for site specific fat loss. With our new years sale the Fat Loss Stack is 20% off.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    45
    Rep Points
    306330

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    site specific fat loss
    I didn't realise site specific fat loss was possible? How is this achieved, i'm pretty intrigued.

    Thanks

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    105674

    what abt elliptical trainer?

  8. #8
    Bombus H. Maximus
    HeavyBomber's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crofton, MD
    Posts
    416
    Rep Points
    2916893

    Quote Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    I didn't realise site specific fat loss was possible? How is this achieved, i'm pretty intrigued.

    Thanks
    Yes, how exactly does that work Rucker?

  9. #9
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    I didn't realise site specific fat loss was possible? How is this achieved, i'm pretty intrigued.

    Thanks
    Theophylline has been proven to target fat cells when applied topically. This is one of the actives in dermatherm target. You must be at a calorie deficit, as always. but this forces your body to burn these fat cells first. The study i read showed almost double the loss in waist circumference when used over a ten week period. We also have a bunch of logs on our forum and on AM, not sure its been logged yet here.
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  10. #10
    wrk'n project mayhem
    awhites1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    dallas area
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Points
    138765654

    A reduced calorie diet followed by exercise.... I've never tried the hard stuff other than ephedrine/ephedra when it was legal back in high school. It only worked to suppress my appetite and i ate less and lost that way. There's clen and T3 I'm familiar with. I wouldn't recommend T3 though b/c it's a thyroid hormone and not taken correctly can screw your thyroid hormone up for life. But other than that good old fashioned calorie counting has been my 2nd best weight/fat loss avenue before. Other than taking but load of speed and not eating

  11. #11
    Bombus H. Maximus
    HeavyBomber's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crofton, MD
    Posts
    416
    Rep Points
    2916893

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    Theophylline has been proven to target fat cells when applied topically. This is one of the actives in dermatherm target. You must be at a calorie deficit, as always. but this forces your body to burn these fat cells first. The study i read showed almost double the loss in waist circumference when used over a ten week period. We also have a bunch of logs on our forum and on AM, not sure its been logged yet here.
    Do you have a link to the study?

  12. #12
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyBomber View Post
    Do you have a link to the study?
    Theophylline as a topical fat burner
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    105674

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    Hey thanks for link

  14. #14
    Registered User
    GearsMcGilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    5,830
    Rep Points
    589266462

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    Our Dermatherm Target is great for site specific fat loss. With our new years sale the Fat Loss Stack is 20% off.
    I bet this stuff is a magic bullet. Do you just rub it where you want to lose the fat and it disappears over night?

  15. #15
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by Roids1 View Post
    I bet this stuff is a magic bullet. Do you just rub it where you want to lose the fat and it disappears over night?
    its a lotion, most of it is absorbed in about 5-10 minutes. and it goes where u want the fat gone
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Cgrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    isle of Jersey
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Points
    625037622

    Personally, if I could find it, I would be LOADED on ephedrine right now. As far as this goes, I'm gonna leave the CLA and green tea out of it and say I'm skeptical, that is, till I can get of blackberry and on a compuyter and read the whole study... Where was the study originally published anyway?
    all your peptide needs: http://www.labpe.com

    for a 10% discount use Code IMCgrant

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...

  17. #17
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,754
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    early AM fasted HIIT cardio 4 days a week on top of normal PM weights routine with a tapered clean carb diet will do the trick

    getting loaded on caffine and geranimine may or may not help, but sure is fun

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    745
    Rep Points
    151075733

    Anybody heard of Force Factor from GNC?

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    105674

    Well my roommate uses it but he is lean from the start so i cannot really say that it keeps you slick

  20. #20
    "It's not a tooma!"


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    379
    Rep Points
    722310

    site specific fat loss is a load of bs. I can't believe none of the elders have chimed in on this thread yet...thats like saying "here's some pills or lotion to remove that third nipple, it'll be gone in 3 years, just keep staring at it while the lotion is on it, you'll see it disappear".

    By yourself a decent thermogenic and research proper dieting/weight training.

  21. #21
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by guybb3 View Post
    Anybody heard of Force Factor from GNC?
    GNC is overpriced. The only reason I would go in there is to ask the employee questions on supps just to see if they know the answers. Some might, but my suspicion is that most don't.
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  22. #22
    Board Sponsor
    Rucker's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    252
    Rep Points
    216623

    Quote Originally Posted by mcguin View Post
    site specific fat loss is a load of bs. I can't believe none of the elders have chimed in on this thread yet...thats like saying "here's some pills or lotion to remove that third nipple, it'll be gone in 3 years, just keep staring at it while the lotion is on it, you'll see it disappear".

    By yourself a decent thermogenic and research proper dieting/weight training.
    You are surely entitled to your opinion. However, I've posted the study proving that it isn't BS.

    I do agree that diet and training are far more important than supplements.
    Just wanted everyone to know that as of 7/16/2010 I will be stepping down as a Primordial Rep. All emails will be forwarded to John, aka Trauma, who will be stepping into my position. I will still be on all of the boards using this name.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chi-city
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    856910

    Quote Originally Posted by j-pet View Post
    early AM fasted HIIT cardio 4 days a week on top of normal PM weights routine with a tapered clean carb diet will do the trick

    getting loaded on caffine and geranimine may or may not help, but sure is fun
    you know i used to think the same thing, and this might work for some but after reading a lengthy study in Weider's mag "they" found that EPOC is extended at night vs. morning........

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hampton Roads Va
    Posts
    35
    Rep Points
    86248

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker View Post
    GNC is overpriced. The only reason I would go in there is to ask the employee questions on supps just to see if they know the answers. Some might, but my suspicion is that most don't.
    yeah..i like to watch the new employees try to squeeze their way out of a question with random bullshit..very entertaining

  25. #25
    Registered User
    thermoaddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    RightWhereTheresNoFreedom
    Posts
    7
    Rep Points
    10

    Anyone tried Prolabs Thermo Pro Epedra Free before? I took it for a month back in September 09 and ended up with fungal skin rashes (tinea) that won't go away till now

  26. #26
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,754
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by thermoaddict View Post
    Anyone tried Prolabs Thermo Pro Epedra Free before? I took it for a month back in September 09 and ended up with fungal skin rashes (tinea) that won't go away till now
    that's more likely from jerking off with cheese wizz

  27. #27
    Registered User
    GearsMcGilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    5,830
    Rep Points
    589266462

    I don't get JO with lubricants. Seems like it's just more mess to clean up afterwards. It's so much easier to hold it by the sleeve and thrust. WOrks just as well and nothing but carb goo to wipe up when you're finished.

    GICH!

  28. #28
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,754
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Friction burns ma dem!

  29. #29
    Registered User
    Cindy007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    122725

    Sans Tight FEM is worth a try. I say this because the first time I tried one...not only was I wired, but uh, it got the bowels movin. That's always a sign for me that it's a good thermogenic

    Also, the damn company refused to tell me exactly how much caffeine was in their product (kept beatin around the bush on the telephone). I suspect they might have laced it with somethin, lol.

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    1,972
    Rep Points
    5918064

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy007 View Post
    Sans Tight FEM is worth a try. I say this because the first time I tried one...not only was I wired, but uh, it got the bowels movin. That's always a sign for me that it's a good thermogenic

    Also, the damn company refused to tell me exactly how much caffeine was in their product (kept beatin around the bush on the telephone). I suspect they might have laced it with somethin, lol.
    taking a shit has nothing to do with a good thermogenic.

    they have a proprietary blend which they will not disclose. on top of that, if you think they laced it with something, why would you recommend it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. wonder wats up
    By Mikebeasley69 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Wats up!
    By HaRdWoRkInG in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 10:14 AM
  3. Lunges,wats The Best
    By mikey250976 in forum Training
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 02:34 PM
  4. anyone tried nitrix wats the best cycle??
    By porto_04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 06:01 PM
  5. wats up everybody, i just joined...holla
    By brennan in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 01:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->