• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wats the best fat burner out there

griff12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:geewhiz:ive been told thermobol and myoplex r the best just wanted other opinions

Second lean x...

Our Dermatherm Target is great for site specific fat loss. With our new years sale the Fat Loss Stack is 20% off.
Fatloss.jpg

I didn't realise site specific fat loss was possible? How is this achieved, i'm pretty intrigued.

Thanks

Theophylline has been proven to target fat cells when applied topically. This is one of the actives in dermatherm target. You must be at a calorie deficit, as always. but this forces your body to burn these fat cells first. The study i read showed almost double the loss in waist circumference when used over a ten week period. We also have a bunch of logs on our forum and on AM, not sure its been logged yet here.

A reduced calorie diet followed by exercise.... I've never tried the hard stuff other than ephedrine/ephedra when it was legal back in high school. It only worked to suppress my appetite and i ate less and lost that way. There's clen and T3 I'm familiar with. I wouldn't recommend T3 though b/c it's a thyroid hormone and not taken correctly can screw your thyroid hormone up for life. But other than that good old fashioned calorie counting has been my 2nd best weight/fat loss avenue before. Other than taking but load of speed and not eating

IML Gear Cream!
Theophylline has been proven to target fat cells when applied topically. This is one of the actives in dermatherm target. You must be at a calorie deficit, as always. but this forces your body to burn these fat cells first. The study i read showed almost double the loss in waist circumference when used over a ten week period. We also have a bunch of logs on our forum and on AM, not sure its been logged yet here.

Do you have a link to the study?

I bet this stuff is a magic bullet. Do you just rub it where you want to lose the fat and it disappears over night?

its a lotion, most of it is absorbed in about 5-10 minutes. and it goes where u want the fat gone

Personally, if I could find it, I would be LOADED on ephedrine right now. As far as this goes, I'm gonna leave the CLA and green tea out of it and say I'm skeptical, that is, till I can get of blackberry and on a compuyter and read the whole study... Where was the study originally published anyway?

early AM fasted HIIT cardio 4 days a week on top of normal PM weights routine with a tapered clean carb diet will do the trick

getting loaded on caffine and geranimine may or may not help, but sure is fun :thumb:

Anybody heard of Force Factor from GNC?

site specific fat loss is a load of bs. I can't believe none of the elders have chimed in on this thread yet...thats like saying "here's some pills or lotion to remove that third nipple, it'll be gone in 3 years, just keep staring at it while the lotion is on it, you'll see it disappear".

By yourself a decent thermogenic and research proper dieting/weight training.

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody heard of Force Factor from GNC?

GNC is overpriced. The only reason I would go in there is to ask the employee questions on supps just to see if they know the answers. Some might, but my suspicion is that most don't.

site specific fat loss is a load of bs. I can't believe none of the elders have chimed in on this thread yet...thats like saying "here's some pills or lotion to remove that third nipple, it'll be gone in 3 years, just keep staring at it while the lotion is on it, you'll see it disappear".

By yourself a decent thermogenic and research proper dieting/weight training.

You are surely entitled to your opinion. However, I've posted the study proving that it isn't BS.

I do agree that diet and training are far more important than supplements.
:thumb:

early AM fasted HIIT cardio 4 days a week on top of normal PM weights routine with a tapered clean carb diet will do the trick

getting loaded on caffine and geranimine may or may not help, but sure is fun :thumb:

you know i used to think the same thing, and this might work for some but after reading a lengthy study in Weider's mag "they" found that EPOC is extended at night vs. morning........

GNC is overpriced. The only reason I would go in there is to ask the employee questions on supps just to see if they know the answers. Some might, but my suspicion is that most don't.

yeah..i like to watch the new employees try to squeeze their way out of a question with random bullshit..very entertaining

Anyone tried Prolabs Thermo Pro Epedra Free before? I took it for a month back in September 09 and ended up with fungal skin rashes (tinea) that won't go away till now :(

Anyone tried Prolabs Thermo Pro Epedra Free before? I took it for a month back in September 09 and ended up with fungal skin rashes (tinea) that won't go away till now :(

that's more likely from jerking off with cheese wizz :roflmao:

I don't get JO with lubricants. Seems like it's just more mess to clean up afterwards. It's so much easier to hold it by the sleeve and thrust. WOrks just as well and nothing but carb goo to wipe up when you're finished.

GICH!

Friction burns ma dem!

Sans Tight FEM is worth a try. I say this because the first time I tried one...not only was I wired, but uh, it got the bowels movin. That's always a sign for me that it's a good thermogenic :)

Also, the damn company refused to tell me exactly how much caffeine was in their product (kept beatin around the bush on the telephone). I suspect they might have laced it with somethin, lol.

Sans Tight FEM is worth a try. I say this because the first time I tried one...not only was I wired, but uh, it got the bowels movin. That's always a sign for me that it's a good thermogenic :)

Also, the damn company refused to tell me exactly how much caffeine was in their product (kept beatin around the bush on the telephone). I suspect they might have laced it with somethin, lol.

taking a shit has nothing to do with a good thermogenic.

they have a proprietary blend which they will not disclose. on top of that, if you think they laced it with something, why would you recommend it?

Back