• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

IML Gear Cream!
urbanski...you mean over at AM? What was your SN over there? Friggin gestapo...pumped that we don't have to deal with that douchery any longer. :ohyeah:

"the fun" is basically shooting the shit about all the retarded shit we're into...burnin tree, boozin it up, sprayin up bitches...the usual.

without further ado...here's some reggae for your ear holes:

YouTube Video

CRANK THAT SHIT UP!!!

Last edited:
I need some updated pics of myself.. My latest photos all suck ass!! I need to find someone who will snap the pic for me.. hmmm, fat chick?

urbanski...you mean over at AM? What was your SN over there? Friggin gestapo...pumped that we don't have to deal with that douchery any longer. :ohyeah:

"the fun" is basically shooting the shit about all the retarded shit we're into...burnin tree, boozin it up, sprayin up bitches...the usual.!

i'm urbanski there too ;) basically everywhere.

well Robert does promise little moderation here, so yeah i think talking about all that stuff is good here. i guess the title "clean" doesnt actually apply lol:nerd:

HFS! I'm gonna have to go check out the rest of the place. I haven't even been to the sauna or pool yet. No telling what goes on around here.

Testing: Fuck, shit, dick, pussy, asshole.

Wow! They don't even bleep this shit out like they did at our old home! Fucking awesome!

yeah the forum software allows you to shut off censoring in individual forums. i dont think they work out there.

by the way, the mods here...smart as all hell. so if you ever need read bodybuilding advice they're a good resource. i learned everything from Built, Patrick and a few others.

Mod Anal Raping Champion - no lube, bleeding and tears

if you're going to hang out urbanski, you better stop giving good advice and start talking shit right now. This is a degenerates forum!

werd motherfuckers . . lol @ ponyshow being a notBig, that'll learn him to drop some NeoVar next time he's getting some clen-enemas. :loser2:

I think I saw bigMoe here too, puppy cornholer extradineer, I cant spell, fk it. :callme:

Got on the merlot and peruvian marching powder at work last night, with senr management officials, lol, nearly did a sansloot and fucked this fatchick , , , barely had enough self-respect to punch her in the face instead. :paddle:

looks like the DRSEs going germinate in this incubator bitches . . .where's the JO icon? :nail:

R.I.P. Dimebag!!!!!!

YouTube - Pantera - Cowboys From Hell Official Video *HD* *720p*

dallas-cowboys.png

Last edited:
oh i'll join in soon enough....after i figure out what the FUCK you're talking about haha.

IML Gear Cream!
LOL thats pretty funny... My brother got me that Thing that unfolds so you can reach your back to shave.. i forget what its called, but i can't wait to get two AA Batteries

LOL thats pretty funny... My brother got me that Thing that unfolds so you can reach your back to shave.. i forget what its called, but i can't wait to get two AA Batteries

Werd! Lemme know how that works. I might wanna splurge for it myself. I'm using ome of these that I got here in Changchun. It's all pink and feminine, but they didn't have a men's body shaver coz nunna these asian dudes have much body hair.

You're all gonna make gay cracks, but I don't care, I got huge lats and get plenty o'tailpipe. Here's what I use.

Last edited:
fuck roids, idk why you dont get a bunch of those LYFMs to just shave ya down each week with a bag of schicks. BackSack&Crack cost ya a nickel a piece.

:nail:<==== I think this icon looks like LHJO, what ya'll think?

fuck roids, idk why you dont get a bunch of those LYFMs to just shave ya down each week with a bag of schicks. BackSack&Crack cost ya a nickel a piece.

It looks more like he just got done with a LHJO and he's sampling his own shake, IDK.

It looks more like he just got done with a LHJO and he's sampling his own shake, IDK.

well dang, that more than suitable for this thread :daydream:

What up demlets?

New Years Eve and I don't have any AP lined up and it's pissing me off! I think I'm gonna get my merlot fix or sum10 and sfw with my sand filled weights then grab my weed eater and take care of the nappyness growing on my f*cking chest...too much Neovar and LHJO, growing hair all over the damn place. :hair:

What you dems doing to celebrate the new decade? I know those two SE's jpet and roids are probably all new yeared out. Too much VitC and LHJO, GICH! :jerkit:

I'll catch up with you demlets in the morning. :callme:

IML Gear Cream!

I think that'll work. And to celebrate, let's get some tunes up in this b*tch.
YouTube Video

Anything Goes WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Not Work Safe! Adults 18+ Years Old Only!
:thumb::thumb::thumb: F*CK YEAH!!!

What up demlets?

New Years Eve and I don't have any AP lined up and it's pissing me off! I think I'm gonna get my merlot fix or sum10 and sfw with my sand filled weights then grab my weed eater and take care of the nappyness growing on my f*cking chest...too much Neovar and LHJO, growing hair all over the damn place. :hair:

What you dems doing to celebrate the new decade? I know those two SE's jpet and roids are probably all new yeared out. Too much VitC and LHJO, GICH! :jerkit:

I'll catch up with you demlets in the morning. :callme:

it's that cunt SilentBob! welcome home brother :clapping:

What the hell happened to AM? I come back after the holidays and everyone is gone, haha!

Jake must have been doing too many LHJO's.

Jake's Left wrist is worn out from major LHJO. :jerkit:

He needs some Cissus without doubt. :D

What the hell happened to AM? I come back after the holidays and everyone is gone, haha!

Jake must have been doing too many LHJO's.

I think you're new home is here, welcome. :)

Thanks RD...........I like this place already. :thumb:

Jake's Left wrist is worn out from major LHJO. :jerkit:

He needs some Cissus without doubt. :D

I built a machine to do it for me - fits inside my pocket.

Looks nothing sanesloots vehicle

image_07.gif

Last edited:
Back