• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

IML Gear Cream!
Just chewed up a Darvy..........:thumb:

darvocet-04.jpg

Shoot me a darvy over here brah! Yeah, jayhawk was the only mod over there that I could stand. That Wyatt Earp/Cosmo cock had serious personality issues. I mean, what a fukking loser.

Shoot me a darvy over here brah! Yeah, jayhawk was the only mod over there that I could stand. That Wyatt Earp/Cosmo cock had serious personality issues. I mean, what a fukking loser.

Heat Miser was a good fella too . . had a SOH. And I always got on with Cosmo, he fking repped me 500000 pts at one stage! IDK, AIDs must be a terrible affliction to live with :nail:

Anyway, if we didnt get kicked out of AM, we wouldnt have found this gold mine! :clapping:

btw roids . . got offered the hook up for some gears from one source . .

. . Effer wanted $500 for 10mls Test E . . W.T.F.

This country has got it's priorities all fucked up.

I dont want to stay a notBig like Ponyshow, but Im sure as hell not paying that!

btw roids . . got offered the hook up for some gears from one source . .

. . Effer wanted $500 for 10mls Test E . . W.T.F.

This country has got it's priorities all fucked up.

I dont want to stay a notBig like Ponyshow, but Im sure as hell not paying that!

Fuck that. You go through that in a few weeks. You can get 10g powder for just over $100. I'd tell him to take his 10mls and shove it down his cock.

Lol 500$ is a lot for test. I get mine soo much cheaper. When I start working out, I'll be a BIG

Fuck that. You go through that in a few weeks. You can get 10g powder for just over $100. I'd tell him to take his 10mls and shove it down his cock.

lol, he must have thought he'd hit the jackpop as I was look for 50mls for the year. :thinking:

jesus is right, bigDom is still out of reach. You'll have to hook me up with this powder roids. Fuck, I could make a fortune with gears at that price!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm just gonna cruise on 10mg pplex till I get back and get on some testE. I think the PHs may have made my hairline receed a bit. That shit is scary. I've never lost any hair before. I've ordered some finasteride in case. I've never had a single side from anything except some slight fatigue on sdrol. Hell, I even had full blood work done by my doc when on test & tren and everything came back normal, last summer.

Hey Chris, im tired of hearing about "when" you get on gears, this and that, yada yada yada

Motherfucker....If you dont get geared in the next week, im driving to NJ to implant a Fina pellet in your temple!

You think i wont do it? huh? ANSWER ME DAMNIT!

LMAO

When i make my next Order of Gears from BNut, i'm gonna get my test and Dbol, and a Tub of Chunky Peanut butter and reach Bigsby status

Until then, i'll just Abuse this Mdrol at 30mgs ED for 10 weeks straight. I'm 4 days on and my back is starting to twitch really oddly. Is that normal?

supp dems. yesterday I went around to radar o'reilly from MASH's house, anal raped his entire family - including his teddy bear Pookie.

I'm feeling a little guilty, think I better call him and confess. What's the best way do you think?

http://img1.tvloop.com/img/showpics/51/4c/l3597171a0001_1_1331.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
no dont feel bad, totally warranted. props 2 u

Yes, those are back pumps, and it happens sometimes.

Well, it has never happened to me before. But when I was sitting at the Security Desk checking out the cameras, the right side of my back started twitching like it just did 6 lines of coke..

I also read that Androgenic Gears crap on your hair line.. Roids is about 35 yrs old, so with the Pplex, it'll only speed up the process.

GEARS!!!

And i still don't know where on the body to Inject Test.. Anyone ever do it between the Toes?

Word! $50 tribulus is how i get down my friends, nothing but the best!

Hey Chris, im tired of hearing about "when" you get on gears, this and that, yada yada yada

Motherfucker....If you dont get geared in the next week, im driving to NJ to implant a Fina pellet in your temple!

You think i wont do it? huh? ANSWER ME DAMNIT!

he wont want it implanted in his temple . . . . .:hmmm:

he wont want it implanted in his temple . . . . .:hmmm:

:hehe:

Chillin' with a Darvy and Jack and Coke. :thumb:

Thanks for giving me a semi with that pic, Dub!!!:(

Been mowin' Chicken breasts and New Yorks steaks for 3 days.......gonna have to fully stock up when the Test fairy arrives. :thumb:

OMG, a million points to JDub for the very excellent JO material.. that bitch is fucking sweet.. maybe i'll post a picture of my Very First g/f who stole my virginity :)

Just finished working out with my Older but much smaller brother. He has much to learn. And he is such a pussy. Could barely do half of my routine..

I'm only day 4 on 20mgs ED with Mdrol.. when shall i switch over to 30? Monday?

IML Gear Cream!
you fucking gear monkeys, im gonna get Big naturally . . unless the tren fairy truely does make it. Test Ace/Tren Ace - whats a good cycle? Just in case you know?

If this is your first tren cycle, you could prolly get good results with Tren @ 100mg/EOD and test @ 150mg/EOD.

About 8-10 week cycle for the short esters roids?

And Im not worried about hair loss, Im receding anyway and 0-clipper my noggin and everywhere else every few weeks. That nandro-dick doesnt sound like fun though.

Just finished working out with my Older but much smaller brother. He has much to learn. And he is such a pussy. Could barely do half of my routine..

I'm only day 4 on 20mgs ED with Mdrol.. when shall i switch over to 30? Monday?

shit,.... pop that bitch up to 50mg :D

About 8-10 week cycle for the short esters roids?

And Im not worried about hair loss, Im receding anyway and 0-clipper my noggin and everywhere else every few weeks. That nandro-dick doesnt sound like fun though.
It doesn't matter what you take,.... I still see a non-big status for you in the future.:roflmao:

Look at me. Hello? Who's there? I'm talkin'... Hello? Who is this?! Jackell.. is that you?! roids?!! Bark twice if your in Milwaukee... Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the courage to say something!!! Hello?!!!

View attachment 26587

Look at me. Hello? Who's there? I'm talkin'... Hello? Who is this?! Jackell.. is that you?! roids?!! Bark twice if your in Milwaukee... Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the courage to say something!!! Hello?!!!

View attachment 26587

Lol, look who the cat dragged in! welcome home rr!:thumb:

Ni Zhao RR! DRSE lives! Welcome home! You'll love it here.

Yes, jake! 8-10 weeks. There's no waiting for it to kick in with the shorter esters. Just stick it and you're getting jackeder in 24-48 hours. I'm gonna do testE when I get back state side. It takes a coupla weeks to kick in, but yo only need to pin 1xweek.

Ni Zhao RR! DRSE lives! Welcome home! You'll love it here.

Yes, jake! 8-10 weeks. There's no waiting for it to kick in with the shorter esters. Just stick it and you're getting jackeder in 24-48 hours. I'm gonna do testE when I get back state side. It takes a coupla weeks to kick in, but yo only need to pin 1xweek.

nice! So no frontloading, that will be cool! :D

50mgs of Mdrol ED would kill me. My bitch liver couldn't handle that.

Sup sippers! Had a fun night of debauchery last night. Didn't go anywhere, but a coupla mates came by for some pints. We decided to call this bloke to get hooked up with some hash, but never could get in touch. So, this one cat remembered that back in september, they'd found a hemp plant growing wild, just down the street from here. He was like "well, if it weren't frozen, we could blaze some of it." I was like fuck, go get it and we'll microwave that shit! So, he brings down this big ass plastic grocery bag full of this frozen plant! We're talking buds and all! So, I throw that shit in the MW for about 10 minutes and my entire apt ends up smelling like a mixture of hemp and collard greens. It was friggin beautiful! It came out completely dried and we must've had a dozen or so grams of it. So, we rolled it up, not really knowing what to expect, or if it'd be any good. Within 10 minutes, we're all fairly baked. It was almost as good as any of the cheap stuff I've ever had. Best of all, it was free.

We then dry out the rest of it and my mate decides we need to make some brownies. This other guy chimes in that he's got a box of brownie mix in his room; I had butter, corn oil, and eggs, and my matges gf brought us down some plates. So, next thing you know, the whole kitchen's torn apart and we're going to town, boiling tree in oil, mixing batter, etc. Eventually, we end up with a big ass pan of brownies. It was like a b'day party. The three of us end putting away the entire batch. By midnight, we're all so baked, we're borderline retarted. That was actually the first time I've had pot brownies. This reminded me of the college days. It was just like a scene from half baked. Good times!

Back