• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!

IML Gear Cream!
Lol. Just sawthis. This wasn?t a drunk/highpost. Every time I try to post on thisforum, I?m having trouble. It?s like Igot a virus. Shit doesn?t happen when Ipost anywhere else. In fact, I?m still havingto post on a word doc, then copy and paste it to the forum. Maybe it?s my PC, but it only happens here. The cursor blinks and stalls, and I have tohit every key like 3 or 4 times before the character appears. Is no one else having the same problem here?

I get that on both of my computers. Always have. That's why I use my pad

:coffee:

:coffee:

i6a8e9.gif

Well I've officially retired from working out. It's over-rated. And for faggots :coffee:

Just all juice for now on??

Strictly birth control pills. And Zumba.

Yo knigs. This new laptop ain't giving me fits thanks god! Anyhoo, got on the suboxone and kicked the bad shit forever. In fact, I'm fidn'a take my last taper down dose tomorrow. I'm so friggin glad I found out about this shit and wish'd I hadn't ever tried the other. But, I'm geared and bulked again, back around 247 and on the hunt for milfs/gilfs, particularly the latter. Only problem is the $ situation. Heroin addiction is pretty expensive :(. So, I gots to rebuild in that department before I can lands me a new gilfy, lest she'd like to pay for everything. Anyhoo, things are looking up!

Yo knigs. This new laptop ain't giving me fits thanks god! Anyhoo, got on the suboxone and kicked the bad shit forever. In fact, I'm fidn'a take my last taper down dose tomorrow. I'm so friggin glad I found out about this shit and wish'd I hadn't ever tried the other. But, I'm geared and bulked again, back around 247 and on the hunt for milfs/gilfs, particularly the latter. Only problem is the $ situation. Heroin addiction is pretty expensive :(. So, I gots to rebuild in that department before I can lands me a new gilfy, lest she'd like to pay for everything. Anyhoo, things are looking up!

I estimated my Ex has blown over 500k on meth over 10 years. I'm hoping someone puts that cunt in a shallow grave sometime soon :daydream:

Anywho nice work on getting off the dragons tail..... I hear Johnny is a world Pharma whore these days. And Saney is a Muslim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every morning I poop three times between the hours of 7am to 11am. It would be nice if the mrs delivered coffee and toast while I'm on the throne but she refuses. Advices?

I've been known to ice the log

If your clean shaven it shouldn't be a problem....

Gave up the gym for alcohol and work. Still on 300 test e weekly though...
b6432a3ab434c0c69702437fad6c8fcd.jpg

Ain't booze a bitch? You drink natty ices?

someone mentioned booze?

Why is everybody small as fuck and not using lots of Gears?

Wow, there have been like 3 posts since December. WTF is errbody. I leave and the place goes down the shitter! There just hasn't been enuff AP stories and other stales of depravity and debauchery. Saney needs to share another tranny love story, even if he makes the shit up. I need to find a new gilf to share gilf AP stories. Al needs some more milf stories. The captn' needs to drop the mrs. and go back to meeting slutty broads online with kids in the other room during ap! FFS this place needs some moar action!

Good to see ya McGilf.

We gotta get J-Dub, Saney, SFW, Captain, WillP, and many more back in here. :paddle:

I hear lard is the new preWO

Back