• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

New Year's Resolutions

Not really. Anything I want to do, I've already committed myself to doing. No reason to wait for some magical New Year's day.

Already started mine a month ago. Wanted to be 190lbs for my 30th birthday which is @ the end of Feb. I'm @ 194 already. 180 is looking doable @ this point.

stay my course. no booze. add maybe another 15lbs to make an even 200. get stronger (500 dead, 350 bench, 400 squat).
lofty sure but hey why aim low

I am going to take up cigarette smoking because it looks cool.

Not to drink
Drop 15lbs by summer

Try to get my poetry published, and start working on my novel maybe 2. I can't divulge what the first is about, the other I think is going to be about another dimension that comes about as a writer invents it and it's characters in a book, but the writer suddenly dies and the world stagnates, they have to find a way to get someone to continue the writing in the writers dimension....

get laid....wait...did I say that out loud????

Not to drink
Drop 15lbs by summer

same here, except I need to drop at least 20lbs, I already took my "before pics" yesterday, and hopefully I can post both before and after pics in about 3 or 4 months.

No Alcohol, and to keep training harder.

"How hard would you train today, If you had to fight for your life tomorrow?"

get a job, hopefully in NYC

Get up to about 205 (at 178 right now)

New year's resolution is useless.Everybody promises to their self that they will change their bad habits but eventually broke it in the middle of the year. No one can keep their promise and they always keep on lying.

To JO more left handed and also spray up more bitches.

Back