• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hey guys

nightwalkerone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey my name is alex and i live in melbourne australia

im 18 and just finished school. at the moment i am working out at home, but when i get a proper job ill probably join the local gym.

i dont know all that much about the specifics of proper training, so i hope i can learn everything here.
first off can someone please point me to where i could post my current routine for an evaluation?

thanks

hey my name is alex and i live in melbourne australia

im 18 and just finished school. at the moment i am working out at home, but when i get a proper job ill probably join the local gym.

i dont know all that much about the specifics of proper training, so i hope i can learn everything here.
first off can someone please point me to where i could post my current routine for an evaluation?

thanks

First of all, welcome to IM.
For an evaluation of your routine, consider starting a journal in the journal forum.

Online Journals - IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum

Welcome aboard

Try looking at yahoo answers. You can post your question there and get an answer in just a minute.By the way, I'm a newbie here so I just want to say hi to all of you out there.Please welcome me in this site.Hope to make many friends out from you guyz around there.

yeah okay thanks everyone
just a question about the site, is there a way that i can get some sort of notification for any posts that are made in response for mine? atm to check for any replies im having to find each thread and check it. is there an email notification box that i am missing?

thanks

Back