• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Damn wisdom teeth

danzik17

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm going in next week to get all 4 of my teeth out. All 4 are impacted. Shit.

What kind of stuff did you eat when you got yours out? What kind of fun drugs did you get to take?

Discuss.

Yup, I've already pre-measured whey for 3 shakes per day in case I need someone else to mix it for me.

Gallon of milk, some pudding, different varieties of canned soups, 5lbs of potatoes (for mashed potatoes), french vanilla yogurt.

Between that and shakes with a shot of olive oil in them, I gotta be able to get enough calories in.

Definitely gonna be the worst I've eaten in a while :wacko:

I ate a lot of mashed bananas and whey shakes.

When I had mine out, the procedure lasted just over 20 minutes. When I woke up I was stoned out of my mind. I felt great. After I got home I started developing the worst headache of my life.

They just gave me vicadon, which I avoided using for several hours, but eventually I succumbed to the pain and popped one. It was all good from there.

I didn't swell up at all, but I bled like a motherfucker.

I had two removed, however they weren't impacted.

I just got Tylenol 3's and was eating Chicken and a Salad later that afternoon :eek:

I had all 4 removed and they were all impacted also, not gonna lie it fucking sucked! I had it done when I was 19 or 20 in the Army.

Initially I was on Percocet for pain, however I was lucky enough (sarcasm) to get "dry socket" on the bottom two, that means they got infected. It hurt so bad when I would go back to my dentist he would put medicated gauze inside the holes and I would cry from the pain. :cry:

My advice is do exactly what they say, don't eat solid food the first couple of days after, rinse your mouth out several time per day, etc.

Luckily the dentists said mine were coming out straight and fine so I didn't have to have mine taken out, but I had 4 cavities yanked when I was 9, I remember less about the pain and more about how weird the powerlines looked while driving home, like an infinite Zen garden being raked by a monk, and I was under the earth looking up and just the lines were appearing, like being undewater....

Do what Rob said.

I had dry sockets as well because I could barely open my mouth, no less gargle mouthwash, and it ended up making the pain last even longer.

Back