Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

testes sucking up during trt

Rep Points

testes sucking up during trt

I've been on trt for a little more than a year. I'm 34 years old. I take 140mg of test c in one injection per week. My libido & orgasms are still awesome like they were when I first started. My testes are noticably smaller of course and the seem to suck up more than I can remember. Does this mean something is wrong? My last check-up was a couple weeks ago and I asked my doc about this and he just told me "because I'm cold". He didn't seem to be concerned about it but it makes me wonder. He also told me when I first started (when I was asking questions) that if I ever want to come off, I simply come off. The way I understood him was that I just quit. No nothing to help me get the boys jump started again. Other than that, I like being on trt. I feel great but I'm curious to know if the issue of sucking up is serious or not.

I'd appreciate some opinions on my current situation.

Thanks in advance!

busy pissing excellence

Rep Points

You're doc never prescribed you any hcg?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike the Ripper View Post
    You're doc never prescribed you any hcg?
    nosir and for whatever reason he doesn't seem to think it's necessary or wants to prescribe me any. Is this a dangerous situation?
    Thanks for your time!

busy pissing excellence

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by icanrace View Post
    nosir and for whatever reason he doesn't seem to think it's necessary or wants to prescribe me any. Is this a dangerous situation?
    Thanks for your time!

I don't think it is a dangerous situation but I do think that your doc is doing you a great disservice by not adding in hcg and an AI of some kind as part of a more complete HRT protocol.

I would either switch to an actual HRT clinic instead of your general practitioner or get some HCG on your own if the prior isn't an option.

Unleash the Monster

Rep Points

its hard to get hcg from some endos, they act like shrunken balls arent a problem. Well....... its not really a problem, but its not desirable.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

I've heard that AI isn't necessary for the 100-200mg/wk TRT dose, but after reading the HRT stickie, it sounds to me like it should be taken. Anyone have a suggestion as to what AI to use and the dosage? Are the CEM AI's good?

busy pissing excellence

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    I've heard that AI isn't necessary for the 100-200mg/wk TRT dose, but after reading the HRT stickie, it sounds to me like it should be taken. Anyone have a suggestion as to what AI to use and the dosage? Are the CEM AI's good?

It isn't necessarily for the test injections that an AI is prescribed during HRT. Typically estrogen levels are higher and it is used to bring back a positive balance between test and estrogen (heavyiron please slap me if I'm wrong lol)

I've never used CEM's AI's but their clen is awesome. I use Researchstop.com currently basically because you get twice as much product for the same price. I'm using Exemestane (aromasin) and it is fantastic!! Not saying CEM's isn't just as good, I can only speak on my personal experience.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

What read basically said that in some patients, TRT didn't work that well because of the conversion to estrogen. Would be a bad idea to run AI just to be safe?

Thanks for the info

busy pissing excellence

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    What read basically said that in some patients, TRT didn't work that well because of the conversion to estrogen. Would be a bad idea to run AI just to be safe?

Thanks for the info

Exactly...that and the already high levels of estrogen and low T.

An AI is essential IMO.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The only way to determine if you should be taking an AI is to get your estrodiol levels checked after a period of time at a set dose of Testosterone.

There were a couple times a few years ago when I actually had one nad leave the sac and enter the pelvis area during sex, and I had to push it back down from the front.

There is no need to be concerned about it "sucking up".
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

wrk'n project mayhem

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by icanrace View Post
    ...suck up more than I can remember. Does this mean something is wrong? Thanks in advance!
    nope, just means you busted a good nut. i get them every morning and I'm like ooops, where it go

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i think hcg now after 1 year on testo will not help!