IronMag Research Chems

expired gear. 7/09 is it still good ?

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

expired gear. 7/09 is it still good ?

A friend of mine found a bunch of 20 and 50ml bottles of TSL ( Tex Star Labs)he had hid away and could not find it again. TSL GREAT stuff when it was around,always quite potent and regularly over dosed back in the day. I was wondering do you think it's still good ? It's expiration date was 7/09 any wisdom on this anybody ?
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

busy pissing excellence

Rep Points

When was it produced? The lab I use always has a 5 year exp date but even if it is the same with yours it isn't too far out of date. I would say you're good to go.

Unleash the Monster

Rep Points

use it and see. It will either work or it wont.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Geared Jesus View Post
    its junk now. Please send it to me so i can properly dispose of it for you
    You are just too kind ! LOL
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

The gear is fine I have had older then that and no problem if he could not find it means it was hidden in the dark which is better

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

its can be ok.

Rep Points

If anything, it's just weaker.

Rep Points

It will likely be 100% effective and will be for many years post-expiration if stored properly.

Rep Points

Take the shit and live with it, we are all drug addits away, lol
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).