• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SARMs

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Post your experiences here

what's a SARM??

I don't like that Site.

wtf, j-pet? You've lowered your standards now to getting a SARM because you cant get gears? lolz

snap! Just exploring my options before I hold a vet's family for randsom ;)

Can't say SARMs interest me too much.

there are some very good sarms logs if you search the boards, seem like it can be run by itself, for bridging or during pct. Dosages should be between 50-100mgs per day to see results. The results people are seeing are noticeable strength gainsm lessened joint pain and weight loss. i am thinking about running a clen/sarms cycle.

I'm taking 100mg per day. Gains have been slow. I eat like a friggin horse and am not gaining any weight so if weight loss is your goal it's good for that.
So far the best thing about SARMs is the lack of sides. I've only had to deal with my eyes taking longer to adjust from light to dark. If I'm inside in a lighted area and walk outside in the dark it looks like there's a huge cloud in front of me for a few minutes. Weird. That's the only issue I've had.
I'd agree with above, use for bridging or PCT is probably best.

I shouldnt say it sucks there are benefits to it, but the night vision is a bad prob for me after a week on it and I wasnt taking that much

IML Gear Cream!
Update: I've quit using it. The vision thing was getting worse and I didn't see that much on the gains.

Update: I've quit using it. The vision thing was getting worse and I didn't see that much on the gains.

thats the general consensus man, thanks for the input :thumb:

I was under the assumption that SARMS were still very much in the research stage and are yet to be anywhere near beneficial/effective as they have been projected to be for the near future. Same with the true myostatin inhibitors, at research chem sites they are not actually what you might think you are getting.. but something similar, or nowhere close.

I could be wrong,.... havent been up to date on SARMS recently.

I have taken 100 mg s4 on several occasions. The visual thing is wild. The time it takes for your eyes to adjust to light is marginally increased.
i had a couple incidents in the middle of the night, when I was half asleep going to take a piss and I thought I saw like a the mothman or a black ghost. It startled me enough where it took me out of my sleep state and it took me a while to adjust.
I used it as part of a pct protocol with clen and slin. Kept me strong, I have a favorable impression of s4.

Back