I have read the homework section and started the fitday daily intake.
Now, there are a few things I'm not sure if it matters or what but here they are;
1) there is no salad dressing called balsamic vinagrette (which is what I use) so I put salad dressing. (does that matter?)
2) the almonds I have been eating are raw slices not thin ones but like 1/4 pcs. and there wasnt anything for that also I dont have a scale yet (my fault) so I'm using handfuls and not sure how to weigh that. I eat 2 handfuls about.
3) I couldnt find anything about raisins/cranberries which I'm eating in same amount as almonds
4) I'm not sure how much chicken I'm eating. I eat thin sliced breasts cooked in a tsp size of olive oil. Usually 2 breasts 2 times a day with garlic powder and cayenne pepper (very lightly) how many oz is that?
5) also there is no option for multigrain pasta which is the type I use as well. so I put wheat.
Now, from what I see this is the break down:
I weigh 255. I'm 6' 0". 30 yrs old and thus far am only doing stretch's. No cardio, no weights.
My goal is to get to 195. Realistically it's going to be 200 lbs. When I used to workout like an animal I followed no diet just ate healthy and worked out like a terminator. I got to 198 lbs. I've always had a pouch and never could lose it (any ideas?). But other than that I was a monster.
I've been speaking with people and they say to eat 2000 calories a day. As you can see it says I am eating appr. 400 more calories than that. Is that ok? Do I need to cut it down to get where I want to be? Also, I have been eating so much for so long that I don't want to do what it was saying in the burn the fat letters and put my body into shock and eventualy give up which I have done countless times looking for a quick fix. However I've always had a problem not eating as I am hypoglycemic (undiagnosed) but always become lathargic and I get to a point where I feel like I want to pass out if I do not eat regularly.
My friend gave me some crazy diet he says he got from a pro body builder to get ripped but I can't see myself following it as it is boring and very little food. So I decided against it and am eating this way.
If you guys need to look at my fitday page please advise on how to show you it. I do not know how to calculate body fat. Please advise on how to do so. I have no access to any equipment so another method is preffered as I want to be certain.
My goal is to shred this unwanted flab get ripped and then pack on muscle size. However my physique is large meaning my shoulders back chest and legs. Muscle memory and all. I'm realistically looking to become solid/ripped.
Please advise on how to do this correctly.
Thank you in advance
(hope this was done correctly)