• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is my gear legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmagfriend

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have this gear from pic,is it ok?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way to know from pictures, especially pics from another website and not of your own stash. If it's real Asia Pharma, it's real.

this new steroids brand is g2g.
i see guys in my gym keep using it and love it.

Anybody that would pay that high of a price has a screw loose

I want some g2g!!! I wanna get Jacked and Tan!

Asia Pharma is a great company and IMO probably as close as you can get to true pharmaceutical grade gear.

However this guy is definitely a spammer and wouldn't trust ordering from that site. Plenty of other good places to get Asia Pharma that have great peer reviews.

IML Gear Cream!
yes, i see some guys like that Asia pharma and also some guys say its ugl. i think its g2g since thia FDA say they are legit.
but organon and schering still rule.

yes, i see some guys like that Asia pharma and also some guys say its ugl. i think its g2g since thia FDA say they are legit.
but organon and schering still rule.

THAI FDA...that could mean almost anything. Not USP or BP standards.

/V

Asia Pharma is a great company and IMO probably as close as you can get to true pharmaceutical grade gear.

However this guy is definitely a spammer and wouldn't trust ordering from that site. Plenty of other good places to get Asia Pharma that have great peer reviews.
You can get HG for half the price why buy that high priced shit.

I think the thread has run its course, I'll close it and keep an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back