• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

4th cycle(dangerous for liver)?

Hammer-She-Rides

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys iam just putting together my 4th cycle here and it looks something like this. i actually wont be strarting my cycle untill week 8 of my HGH. My question is how bad will this be on my liver? im taking liv52 and will be for the entire 24 weeks, but im concerned going from the DBol to the (oral) whinny. Although iam giving 2 weeks inbetween the dbol and whinny Other than that, if you guys have any other suggestions or comments please let me know.

Thanks guys

Week 1-24 HGH - 4 iu's/ed

Cycle
Week 1-12 Sust - 750mg/week
Week 1-4 DBol - 30 mgs/ed
Week 4-12 Tren - 50mg/ed
Week 6-12 Winny - 30mgs/ed
Week 4-12 T4 - 100mcgs/ed
Week 1-12 HCG - 250iu's/twice weekly
Week 1-12 Adex - .25mg/e3d
Week 4-12 Prami - .5mgs/twice weekly

PCT
Week 12-14 Aromasin - 12.5mgs/day
Week 14-16 Clomid - 50mgs/day
Week 14-18 Nolva - 20mgs/day

You're first post is a cycle question? You should have started where everyone else does... mhm... you know where Mf'er!

Your cycle looks complex but good. I wouldn't worry about your liver. And btw, no liver supplement is going to save you. Only will they "help out" some..

But i'm sure some Not Big will Disagree with me

HCG is too low. 500iu twice weekly MINIMUM

Prami must be taken daily.

what would be a better does of hcg? 750 or 1000 iu's a week?
and also you say that prami should be taken ed. should i split my same dosage of prami up (1mg/week) . or should i consider taking more prami?

Thanks,

sorry i miss read thata about the dosage of hcg. 1000iu's should be ok? but 1500 would be better im assuming

You're first post is a cycle question? You should have started where everyone else does... mhm... you know where Mf'er!

Your cycle looks complex but good. I wouldn't worry about your liver. And btw, no liver supplement is going to save you. Only will they "help out" some..

But i'm sure some Not Big will Disagree with me

Your stupidity continues to amaze me.

Drop the winny, no need for it unless it is a comp cycle and this clearly is not.

For pct I would just use clomid and nolva. Use AI's for being 'on.'

You might want to get some Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) that is more effective then milk thistle or liv52. It also brings down cholesterol levels.

what would be a better does of hcg? 750 or 1000 iu's a week?
and also you say that prami should be taken ed. should i split my same dosage of prami up (1mg/week) . or should i consider taking more prami?

Thanks,
500iu HCG twice weekly MINIMUM.

Prami is dosed every day. 0.5mg-1mg. start low and slowly work your way up.

i like your cycle, also hgh rule

Cycle
Week 1-24 HGH - 4ius/ed
Week 1-12 Prop - 75mg/ed
Week 1-4 Dbol - 30mgs/ed
Week 4-12 Tren - 50mg/ed
Week 4-12 T4 - 100mcgs/ed
Week 1-12 HCG - 500iu's/twice weekly
Week 1-12 Adex - .25mg/ed
Week 4-12 Prami - .5mgs/ed

PCT
Week 12-16 Clomid - 50mgs/day
Week 12-18 Nolva - 20mgs/day

Is this better? I know i switched the sust for the prop just because im planning on injecting ed with tren i might as well get a faster ester. I also have aromasin now that i hopfully wont need as im using adex during cycle.

Your stupidity continues to amaze me.

Come on now. Take it easy.

I doubt any Liver Supp is going to save someones life. May help, but not save.

I would like to state that I do take liver supplements while I cycle my NO-Xplode.

I didn't think about taking HCG while on cycle. I guess it makes sense though.. but wouldn't that mean you could run a longer cycle if you keep up on the maintenance of your testicles?

Your revised cycle looks really good, but that may be too much arimidex after week 4.

Do you think i should just do Dex .25/eod or e3d? Or what would you recomend if you think thats to much? i also have some aromasin on hand as well

Do you think i should just do Dex .25/eod or e3d? Or what would you recomend if you think thats to much? i also have some aromasin on hand as well
Your Adex dose is perfect do not take less. 0.5mg eod is very common at aas doses lower than yours. I have seen enough labs to know .25mg ed is fine.

Back