• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

primobolan depot ???

WFC2010

Elite Member
Reaction score
Your good to go, some of my buddy's here at the dungeon on the east coast use the exact same thing from Schering and love it. Me personally I dont like primo. It dont do what I take gear for. To mild for me.

Last edited:
I'm new here obviously. I see you posted somewhere to buy something from. Is that allowed on this site?? I've been burned my last 3 times out and I'm becoming desperate. ANY help would be appreciated.

I'm new here obviously. I see you posted somewhere to buy something from. Is that allowed on this site?? I've been burned my last 3 times out and I'm becoming desperate. ANY help would be appreciated.

Burned 3 times ? if that's true and they were online sources email me and i'll expose the scammers on my blog.

Finding real sources online is soo easy these days you should have tried in the late 90s :)

S.B.C

Author of the SoreButtCheeks steroid blog.

( Google SoreButtCheeks to find it )

OMG why would someone pay these prices??? Thats like 150bucks a gram, when it only cost 8-12 bucks a gram for the company to make it. BTW i wouldnt trust any place that still sells BD, they got busted back in 2007 and gave names. Just saying.

i like primo,but you need 1 amp a day almost and for cycle you need 50-70 amos and its come real expensive...:mad:

Trying front loading the Primo at 1000mgs for the first two weeks. This will increase the the plasma levels quickly. After the two weeks run it at 500 or 600mg

Back