• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Curt James' training journal

IML Gear Cream!

Curt? What in the blue blazes of hell is that???

WENDYS !!?? Great now I am craving a frosty with fresh fries dipped inside :)

YouTube Video

June 26.

(looks at calendar)

Hmm.

Shouldn't I be a ripped 165 by now?

Try stopping the cardio alltogether. Drop all starches except PWO and eat 1.5 cups of veggies instead of the starches.

Superset your lifts and keep the rest times short.

I quickly added cardio back in my workouts. And I haven't been eating my veggies. Plus my supersets have been occasional.

Time to suck it up.

(And buy a food scale?)

Dont have Wendy's over here, is it some kind of Burger king type place?

Wallace and Gromit are great, love those short films.

Curt, take it thats you on the video then? Have you got insanely huge traps or what?

I was thinking the same thing as davegmb. Seeing big improvements on the arms as well.

You going to stick with the Keto or try something else?

You already look really lean what's your BF%, your going to have to be careful or your going to lose alot of muscle getting down to 165.

MEAN MEAN MEAN love the JUGS eating the frosty though :roflmao:

Dont have Wendy's over here, is it some kind of Burger king type place?

Wallace and Gromit are great, love those short films.

Curt, take it thats you on the video then? Have you got insanely huge traps or what?

Yes, a burger joint.

Agreed, W&G are awesome! :thumbs:

And, no, I don't have insanely huge traps, but it's one muscle I can "turn over" as in a crab most muscular manner. lol

crab.jpg

Now those are insanely huge traps! :mooh:

I was thinking the same thing as davegmb. Seeing big improvements on the arms as well.

You going to stick with the Keto or try something else?

You already look really lean what's your BF%, your going to have to be careful or your going to lose alot of muscle getting down to 165.

Yeah, the arms look a lot better lean than 20 pounds fatter. And I definitely did not slack off on the weights while cutting. Appreciate the good words, omerta.

Gold's Gym's one staff member gave me one of those handheld body fat % gauges, measured at about 16%. I know those things aren't entirely reliable, but it's ballpark.

I kind of stepped away from the keto tonight. Followed ChocolateThunder's recommendation and had a serving of peas and carrots (those vegetable he suggested). Of course my only other two meals today consisted of a spoonful of pb and a protein shake plus a handful of supps.

Am thinking it might be time to add in more carbs for now and then maybe a month or two from now go back at keto hard.

MEAL 1: 6 whole Omega-3 eggs with ½ cup of grits
MEAL 2: 2 scoops of ISOLYZE, 2 rice cakes, 3 tbsp Natural PB
MEAL 3: ½ pound (8oz) of chicken, with ½ cup nuts, with 1/2 yam
MEAL 4: (pre-workout)2 scoops ISOLYZE and 2 scoops of CARBOLYZE)
MEAL 5: (post workout) 2 scoops ISOLYZEand 2 scoops of CARBOLYZE
MEAL 6: ½ pound (8oz) of red meat, with a mixed salad with 2 tablespoon of olive oil (or mac nut oil) and vinegar
MEAL 7: Same as meal 3 or 4

I have four jugs of Carbolyze, so it's probably a good idea to start sucking some down. Plus I have a bottle of Crealyze that I read isn't advised during keto, although I've been taking Kre-Alkalyn. :hmmm:

MEAN MEAN MEAN love the JUGS eating the frosty though :roflmao:

juggernaut rules! :D And I do remember Frosty shakes. :) Haven't had one since before April, though.

Liking the nutrition plan JUGS .. Thumbs Up!

P.S I didnt give in to my Wendys craving ... just ate some chips lol

Have you eve tried the carb cycling stuff? I've seen a few on this board that sound interesting.

The one time I tired the Keto with weekly carb loading I was the crankiest SOB that I only did it for a month.

I've finally run out of protein bars, so thought I'd see what you reccomend for proteins shakes as you seem to have alot of them. :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
Have you eve tried the carb cycling stuff? I've seen a few on this board that sound interesting.

The one time I tired the Keto with weekly carb loading I was the crankiest SOB that I only did it for a month.

I've finally run out of protein bars, so thought I'd see what you reccomend for proteins shakes as you seem to have alot of them. :grin:

Carb cycling makes me the least cranky and I like it alot. Most of my clients make huge progress on carb cycling and it is nice to not have to uliminate carbs all together.

For protein shakes your going to want to make sure you get Whey Isolates and not concentrates and alot of times it based on taste rather than brands. Try to ask a supp store for single serving samples so your not stuck with a 1lb minus one scoop of something you dont like.

Liking the nutrition plan JUGS .. Thumbs Up!

P.S I didnt give in to my Wendys craving ... just ate some chips lol

Kudos on not giving in to temption.

Wait. Chips? lol

And, yeah, great nutrition plan, juggernaut! I love this journal, man.

:dont:

:D

I do have a lot of protein shakes! lol

ON has been one of my favorites in the past. Currently I can't get enough of Beyond Nutrition's All In 1. Have you ever heard of them?

Beyond Nutrition

But my every day protein is Species Nutrition's whey protein isolate.

That looks like it would be a great for post workout. Do you know if anybody else sells it other than the one on the site?

I'm probably going to pick up a tub of the syntrax nector, and then order some of that species nutrition.

Back about 6-7 yrs ago they actually send me free stuff. I didn't like anything but the Nectar.

The cherry one is the only one I wasn't a big fan off because it had a weird aftertaste. The caribean cooler kinda has a pina colada tast to it.

For the mornings I prefer the more rich flavors that's why I was checking on what your using.

Have a great weekend, and enjoy your cheat meal if your going to have it this week. :thumb:

Oh yeah love the avatar by the way.

I have to agree with O in that the Nectar proteins are just too sweet and after about 4 servings I wanted to puke from the pina colada .. either that or throw 3oz of booze in it! lol. My fav is still Ultimate Nutritions Chocolate protein just because it mixes really well and I add about 1/4 cup of water and chug in faster than the speed of light. JMO though.

Back about 6-7 yrs ago they actually send me free stuff. I didn't like anything but the Nectar.

The cherry one is the only one I wasn't a big fan off because it had a weird aftertaste. The caribean cooler kinda has a pina colada tast to it.

For the mornings I prefer the more rich flavors that's why I was checking on what your using.

Have a great weekend, and enjoy your cheat meal if your going to have it this week. :thumb:

Oh yeah love the avatar by the way.

Free stuff rocks! :)

There are so many supps available. I'd go broke trying to sample them all. Have jugs of stuff here I have to go through. D'OH!

W&G rule! :thumbs:

A few chips work...

Salt and Vinegar, Sour Cream and Onions, BBQ, what's your poison? :D

I have to agree with O in that the Nectar proteins are just too sweet and after about 4 servings I wanted to puke from the pina colada .. either that or throw 3oz of booze in it! lol. My fav is still Ultimate Nutritions Chocolate protein just because it mixes really well and I add about 1/4 cup of water and chug in faster than the speed of light. JMO though.

I believe a shot of Jack Daniels is in order for the cheat!

But back to whey protein isolate! If you haven't smelled Species Nutrition's Vanilla Peanut Butter? You have not lived. :ohyeah:

Saturday Morning Weigh-in

196.6 lbs. April 3, 2010
195.8 lbs. April 10
194.7 lbs. April 17
193.3 lbs. April 24
190.4 lbs. May 1
188.2 lbs. May 8
186.3 lbs. May 15
186.6 lbs. May 22
183.8 lbs. May 29
182.2 lbs. June 5
181.2 lbs. June 12
179.6 lbs. June 19

175.9 lbs. June 26
178.6 lbs. July 3
176.4 lbs. July 10
xxx.x lbs. July 17
176.0 lbs. July 24
176.7 lbs. July 31
175.2 lbs. August 7

Sweet, 1.5 lbs.

IML Gear Cream!
^Oh, yeah!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Super set
Presses 50# X 10, 60# X 10, 70# X 10, 80# X 5
Lateral raises 15's X 10, 10, 10, 10
Super set
DB presses 25's X 10, 10, 10, 10
Upright barbell rows 50# X 10, 60 X 10, 10

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Super set
Barbell curls 95 X 8, 8, 8, 8
Close-grip benches 95 X 8, 13, 13, 10
Super set
Preacher curls 40 X 12, 12, 12, 12
Triceps pushdowns 50 X 15, 15, 15, 15
Super set
DB curls on 45-degree inc 25's X 8, 8, 8
Push ups BW X 10, 8, 8

Green-Tea-sm.jpg
LeanFuel-Extreme-sm.jpg
tribulus-sm.jpg
Anabolic-Matrix-Rx-sm.jpg
flex-rx-sm.jpg

I placed an order recently and the USPS delivered it today! Two black IronMagLabs shirts, a tank and a t have also been added to my pile of laundry!

logo.gif

Thank you, Prince and IronMagLabs for filling my order promptly and to the letter! :bow:

Last edited:
Free stuff rocks! :)

There are so many supps available. I'd go broke trying to sample them all. Have jugs of stuff here I have to go through. D'OH!

W&G rule! :thumbs:

Salt and Vinegar, Sour Cream and Onions, BBQ, what's your poison? :D

I believe a shot of Jack Daniels is in order for the cheat!

But back to whey protein isolate! If you haven't smelled Species Nutrition's Vanilla Peanut Butter? You have not lived. :ohyeah:

I will have to giver a try !! If I can get it in Canada that is.

salt and vinegar kill!!

My poison is all-dressed !!! Mmmmm. Although I did combine a bag of BBQ and a bag of Salt and Vinegar the other day .. my bad :p

^I'm pretty sure Species Nutrition delivers to Canada. IFBB Pro Nicole Ball is Canadian and a Species sponsored athlete if I'm not mistaken. Not that that means they ship to Canada, but I'd hope so.

Ahh! Cheat foods.

I'm going to limit my cheat meal tonight to just pasta, garlic bread, a salad, and maybe a side order of some kind of vegetable. Plus a cold glass of milk and these.

dosidos2.jpg

dosidos.jpg

Crud. No pictures. :mad:

Cheat meal, Saturday, August 7, 2010

• spaghetti with meatballs
  • garlic bread
  • coffee with cream and sugar
  • chili
  • glass of milk
  • peanut butter cookies
  • thin mint cookies
  • Guinness