• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Curt James' training journal

IML Gear Cream!
One of the guys I work with here had his sister ship over this AMAZING chocolate fudge, chocolate chip brownie cake..man...had to have some...WOW.

I like Tobassco sauce on my pizza. I bet frank's is pretty good too....
I'm gonna have to hit some restaraunts up when I get back into the states....
Might have to rent a Harley a weekend and then go to hooters. 'Cause EVERYBODY knows....bikes, beer, broads and wings are a great combination.

Yeah...I know...somewhere...in that last sentance, was an un-PC word...but...eh...I'm not PC.
:D

Is this the pizza thread..?? lol I just made pizza this weekend. I put italian seasoning in the crust.. then on top was elk jalapeno cheese sausage, chorizo, hot italian sausage, olives and mushrooms... oh, and yeah, alot of cheese...

Moon Pie...lol.
Moonpie.gif

We actually make a dessert here at the restaurant called the Tour de Lune Torte using moon pies.:D

Pizza? DaMayor sat quietly while dozens of children and adults ate pizza and birthday cake and ice cream yesterday.

DaMayor has nerves of steel, and Iron Will.:yes:

Curt....was that BumbleBee out of a can? Yikes, that junk is terrible! Why not go with an inexpensive fillet? They're only like a buck a piece!

Monday, March 15, 2010

202.2 lbs.
198.2 lbs.

Pull ups (negatives) 3 sets of 5 - 5, 5, 5
5, 5, 5
Lat Pull Downs 3 sets of 8-10 - 60 X 10, 80 X 10, 110 X 10
110 X 10, 10, 10
One armed dumbbell rows 3 sets of 8-10 - 50 X 10, 10, 10
50 X 10, 10, 10
Seated rows 3 sets of 8-10 - 100 X 10, 10, 10
100 X 10, 10, 110 X 10
Bicep curls 3 sets of 8-10 - 60 X 10, 10, 10
65 X 10, 10, 10
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8-10 - 10, 10, 10
25's X 10, 10, 10
Cardio, Life Fitness 3.5 speed @ 2.0 inline X 20 minutes
Cardio, Life Fitness 3.5 speed @ 2.0 inline X 20 minutes

Pizza toppings? Please! You're getting off easy! You should see the shit we pull on DaMayor! I'm surprised he hasn't eaten his own arm! :laugh:

lol Wtf?

One of the guys I work with here had his sister ship over this AMAZING chocolate fudge, chocolate chip brownie cake..man...had to have some...WOW.

I like Tobassco sauce on my pizza. I bet frank's is pretty good too....
I'm gonna have to hit some restaraunts up when I get back into the states....
Might have to rent a Harley a weekend and then go to hooters. 'Cause EVERYBODY knows....bikes, beer, broads and wings are a great combination.

Yeah...I know...somewhere...in that last sentance, was an un-PC word...but...eh...I'm not PC.
:D

Reads appropriate to me!

Is this the pizza thread..?? lol I just made pizza this weekend. I put italian seasoning in the crust.. then on top was elk jalapeno cheese sausage, chorizo, hot italian sausage, olives and mushrooms... oh, and yeah, alot of cheese...

It is now.

3_pan_pizzas.jpg

Moon Pie...lol.
Moonpie.gif

We actually make a dessert here at the restaurant called the Tour de Lune Torte using moon pies.:D

Sounds great!

Pizza? DaMayor sat quietly while dozens of children and adults ate pizza and birthday cake and ice cream yesterday.

DaMayor has nerves of steel, and Iron Will.:yes:

And kudos on your willpower! :clap:

Curt....was that BumbleBee out of a can? Yikes, that junk is terrible!

The "pouch". And it is terrible. But I mixed it with Chicken of the Sea pink salmon, added two tablespoons of EVOO to the eight ounces of salmon, and heated it in the microwave for 90 seconds. It's a lot better that way.

Why not go with an inexpensive fillet? They're only like a buck a piece!

Because I'm clueless when it comes to food shopping and food preparation.

oh, I hear ya... yeah, we went through that too :( although no reason this year, we have no snow, just rain and clouds...

BUT - start taking more vitamin D... I'm taking 5,000 mg a day for this time of year, it helps.. TOH is taking 10,000..

Pennsylvania huh... my hubby is HUGE Steelers fan.... me,,, um,, well.... Raiders... :rolleyes:

That's great! I'm not the biggest fan of American football, but I like the Steelers and the Raiders.

And thanks for the Vitamin D suggestion. Believe it or not, I hadn't thought about that.

(I apologize for the short detour here, Curt. ;))

Curt, I love your journal.

Good work on the training.

And the cheating. :D

IML Gear Cream!
That's great! I'm not the biggest fan of American football, but I like the Steelers and the Raiders.

And thanks for the Vitamin D suggestion. Believe it or not, I hadn't thought about that.

(I apologize for the short detour here, Curt. ;))

Curt, I love your journal.

Good work on the training.

And the cheating. :D

This journal is detour and pizza friendly! And what a great follow-up. :)

We interrupt
pizza.gif
the Pizza Journal
pizza.gif
for, meh, some sets and reps. :p

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Incline DB benches 3 sets of 8-10
45's X 10, 10, 10
Chest Machine 3 sets of 8-10
80 X 10, 10, 9
Dip machine 3 sets of 8-10
130 X 10, 9, 8
Pec deck 3 sets of 8-10
105 X 10, 10, 10
Seated Barbell Press
50# X 8, 7, 5
Single-arm machine tricep extensions 3 sets of 8-10
35# X 10, 10, 10
Treadmill 3.0 incline 3.5 speed X 20 minutes

Friday, March 19, 2010

Leg press 3 sets of 8-10
290 X 10, 330 X 10, 350 X 10
DB lunges 3 sets of 10
40's X 10, 10, 10
Leg extensions and Leg curls superset 3 sets of 8-10
L.E. 120 X 10, 10, 140 X 10
L.C. 105 X 10, 115 X 10, 125 X 10
30:00 treadmill 3.5 speed 3.5 incline

^LOL :D Sorry about that. I'm going to blame katt, but I believe someone else mentioned pizza first. :p

Actually, it WAS Jersey D that first mentioned the pizza. But it's not so much them mention of it as it is the photos! In fact, last week I had my first moon pie in something like 17 years because of this journal!

:banana:

Actually, it WAS Jersey D that first mentioned the pizza. But it's not so much them mention of it as it is the photos! In fact, last week I had my first moon pie in something like 17 years because of this journal!

Did I do that?

youareguilty.jpg

IT WAS YOOOOU!!!

Great.

My journal is a source of motivation...

for people to eat junk food. :p

Let me attempt to correct that!

worldpeace.jpg

grilledcheese.jpg

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

You're not going to work for world peace or end world hunger, are you? You're making a grilled cheese! HEY!

grilledcheese1.jpg

Training looks good, dude!

All these pics are making me hungry.

Cheat meal was pushed to Sunday night and included a salad, olive oil and vinegar as dressing, spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, two cups of coffee with cream, corn, and applesauce with cinnamon.

spaghetti-meatballs.jpg

Cheat meal was pushed to Sunday night and included a salad, olive oil and vinegar as dressing, spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, two cups of coffee with cream, corn, and applesauce with cinnamon.

How'd you get all of that in the coffee cup?:hmmm:

I'm starting to question whether this is truly a 'diet', Curt. It seems to me that you are having entirely too much fun.......and FOOD.:D

spaghetti-meatballs.jpg
You need some more spaghetti on that plate mister :owned:

Good lookin workouts Curt!!! Thanks for the positive feedback, appreciate that!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Back/Biceps
Pull ups (negatives) 3 sets of 5
5, 5, 5
Lat Pull Downs 3 sets of 8-10
120 X 10, 8, 10
One armed dumbbell rows 3 sets of 8-10
55 X 10, 10, 10
Seated rows 3 sets of 8-10
110 X 10, 120 X 10, 10
Bicep curls 3 sets of 8-10
65 X 10, 10, 12
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8-10
25's X 10, 12, 12
Cardio, Life Fitness 3.5 speed @ 3.5 incline X 30 minutes

How'd you get all of that in the coffee cup?:hmmm:

I'm starting to question whether this is truly a 'diet', Curt. It seems to me that you are having entirely too much fun.......and FOOD.:D

Hey, it's a BIG cup! :D

And that's just one meal per week. It's been two weeks on the posted meal plan with no deviations.

(pats self on back)

I'm on the treadmill now. Posted today's workout, but I actually have ten more minutes to complete.

Protein shake and two tbsps natty pb await!

P.S. Can you really have too much fun?

ALBOB, That would definitely be a good start!

You need some more spaghetti on that plate mister :owned:

JD, That's a Google Images plate. :) The Carlisle Diner piles their plates higher!

Back