• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Proper PCT for Simple Cycle?(Learning Questions)

TappingThat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone, I am just gathering info here for a possible future cycle, but first would like to just learn and get some notes down for I can fully utilize and understand what it is. Basic questions, any responses would be appreciated or maybe if there is a sticky I didn???t see with this info???

Ok here it goes and this is just a SAMPLE cycle, not stacking or anything simple for basic understanding.

10 wk cycle of Test Enth. (pharmaceutical grade)
1-2wk 250mg a wk.
2-10 500mg a wk.
PCT
10-12wk 40mg of Clomid or Nolvadex
12-14wk 20mg of Clomid or Nolvadex

Again this is just a example for I can learn about this. I have come to the conclusion that some believe Clomid is better or Nolvadex is better, which do you think and why? Do they do different things? They both do the same but different route?

I appreciate any info I might get from this.

Thank you.

Would that work for a example cycle like the one stated above?

I think HCG is essential in any PCT protocol. Clomid only would be doing yourself (and your balls) a big disservice.

I think HCG is essential in any PCT protocol. Clomid only would be doing yourself (and your balls) a big disservice.

Haha awesome broskie, thanks for all the solid advice.

I'll start reading up more on HCG. Do you have a sticky of what chemicals stand for and what their purpose is? I dont wana ask a million questions.

Thanks in advance,

DEff get some hcg. I like to run novala in my pct along with a good A.I. and hcg. If done right you will be on your way to fast recovery from your cycle

Back