• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mom catches boy with horse

Hoglander

Cleaner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A 15-year-old Vader boy is being charged with a felony count of animal cruelty in Lewis County Juvenile Court after allegedly having sexual contact with a horse, according to The Chronicle of Centralia.
Quantcast

The boy???s mother called law enforcement after she allegedly saw the boy standing behind the horse on a feed bucket with his pants down and his body pressed against the horse???s rear, according to court documents.

The boy faces two felony counts, one for animal cruelty and another for a probation violation.

The alleged incident occurred Jan. 7, and the boy was arrested the following day after a Lewis County Sheriff???s Office deputy spoke with his mother.

The boy was booked into the Lewis County Juvenile Detention Center.

It???s the second animal-cruelty charged filed in Lewis County courts in the past year.

Troy B. Whitson of Cinebar was charged last year with two counts of first-degree animal cruelty on allegations that he engaged in sexual misconduct with two malamute dogs in October 2008.

He pleaded guilty to one charge by Alford plea and was sentenced to 30 days in the Lewis County Jail.
Vader teen allegedly had sexual contact with horse - Breaking News - The Olympian - Olympia, Washington

Why the hell would you want anyone to know about your son doing this?

um animal cruelty? how big was that kids cock? it's sick and disgusting but c'mon i doubt the horse even felt it.

The mom must have been jealous.

nothing wrong with a little inter-species erotica :clapping:

guys, this kid was also charged with a probation violation. he has done this shit before. I'm sure the mother realized there is some screwed up stuff in this kids life and the best thing for him is not to enable him, but to get him in the system and get him some help.

guys, this kid was also charged with a probation violation. he has done this shit before. I'm sure the mother realized there is some screwed up stuff in this kids life and the best thing for him is not to enable him, but to get him in the system and get him some help.

a web cam, german connections, he's sure to have a great career :wacko:

Troy B. Whitson of Cinebar was charged last year with two counts of first-degree animal cruelty on allegations that he engaged in sexual misconduct with two malamute dogs in October 2008.

I'd image the conversation among his friends went something like "last night I was with these two bitches and we...."

Enumclaw must be loving this! Takes the heat off of them

Back