Please give me more information on this weight loss stack?

Rep Points

Please give me more information on this weight loss stack?

Hi,

I am an overweight individual who has tried everything under the sun to lose weight. Unfortunately, all supplements failed me and I am a bit disappointed. A few days ago I stumbled upon a wight loss supplement which has helped my friend lose 32 pounds of body fat. It's called Thermo Fat Blaster Stack. It's a bit steep on the pocket, so I wanted to get more information about it? They say, it's really effective. I'd be grateful if someone could help me with some additional information about Thermo Fat Blaster Stack.

Thanks a ton!

DRSE - The Connoisseur
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by abc-2 View Post
    I am an overweight individual who has tried everything under the sun to lose weight.
    How much do you weigh? How many calories do you eat in a day? Weight loss doesn't come in a pill. It takes dedication to a proper diet and sacrificing some of the foods that you enjoy.
    -I know your words, just not together.

Rep Points

Losing weight can be hard, especially if you are suffering from obesity. It's a good idea to study the different types of plans before getting started on your weight loss journey. Find the type of weight loss diet that best suits you. Consider how each affects your body and health, and how each plan fits into your schedule or routine.

Rep Points

Hello,

Weight loss for many of us can be a very simple process. Often it is better to start off with a few lifestyle adjustments rather than going gung-ho and spending thousands on pills, powders and pieces of cumbersome gym equipment. Real results can be achieved by following a few simple tips. Often self-control and routine can be a real hindrance to realizing any weight loss success. It's easy to sit down and make your way through a bag of potato chips or a block of chocolate while relaxing in front of the television.

Thanks.

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

Weight loss is about creating a negative calorie balance, not ingesting things that make your body malfunction. But hopefully you're not just trying to spam the boards with some crap to get people to google it or buy it cause that shit doesn't work on this forum. So we'll be anxious to see if you stick around or not.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

Rep Points

The thing I find most curious is that your profile says your from India where prescription meds for weight loss are highly available and cheap. Also I've never met an overweight Indian