• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sus250 or test e stack

ride2die25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
(100) Dianabolic 10 10mg Methandienone,
(2) 10ml Testo enanthate 350mg/ml...
(2) 10ml Deca nandrolone 300mg/ml....

or sus250 500mgs a wk with d-bol for a little extra something

i have proteins and creatines of course.

this is my very first cycle

im 20yr 162lbs. im looking for mass and strength with a little fat burning. i got a little stomach i need to get rid of.

im very stuck between the two different gears. any + or-'s to either or???

any pointers would be VERY APPRECIATED! thanks guys

If you feel "fat" at 162 pounds maybe you should lean up and work out first. Bulking is much more fun when you aren't trying to work backwards, do you really want to juice to feel good about your look at 145 pounds?

Man please do more reserch on aas and at you age. I know you would love to be bigger and stronger. Workout like an animal, eat right, take your supp's meet goals without the chems for now and feel good about yourself and learn more as you go along and then maybe down the line you will be ready.

i have decided

i have gone to the doc for blood work to make sure i wouldnt totally kill my body with this stuff. all looks good. i decided i want to do it. a short cycle to give me a little boost, i plan to continue my work out with out the gears after all this. i also think im going to do the sus250 from organon with 30mg a week of d-bol. i went to spam4life. com way to expensive. anywhere else?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have gone to the doc for blood work to make sure i wouldnt totally kill my body with this stuff. all looks good. i decided i want to do it. a short cycle to give me a little boost, i plan to continue my work out with out the gears after all this. i also think im going to do the sus250 from organon with 30mg a week of d-bol. i went to spam4life. com way to expensive. anywhere else?

Try this one www.justice.gov/dea

Last edited by a moderator:
Back