• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teens: Oral Sex and Casual Prostitution No Biggie

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Teens: Oral Sex and Casual Prostitution No Biggie - ABC News

Teens in Documentary Say Oral Sex 'Not That Big of a Deal' and Get Paid for Sexual Favors

By CLAIRE SHIPMAN and COLE KAZDIN

May 28, 2009 ???

They don't give their names, but viewers can see their faces plainly and what these teens are saying is shocking parents.
"I ended up having sex with more than one person that night and then in the morning I was trying to get morning-after pills," one of the girls said. "I was, like, 14 at the time."

It's just one of dozens of stories from teenage girls in a new documentary by Canadian filmmaker Sharlene Azam that aims to shed light on the secret, extremely sexual lives of today's teens.

After four years researching for the documentary, Azam told "Good Morning America" that oral sex is as common as kissing for teens and that casual prostitution -- being paid at parties to strip, give sexual favors or have sex -- is far more commonplace than once believed.

"If you talk to teens [about oral sex] they'll tell you it's not a big deal," Azam said. "In fact, they don't consider it sex. They don't consider a lot of things sex."

Evidence of this casual attitude may be seen in the fact that more than half of all teens 15 to 19 years old have engaged in oral sex, according to a comprehensive 2005 study by the Centers for Disease Control's National Center for Health Statistics.

'Oral Sex Is the New Goodnight Kiss'

In the documentary, "Oral Sex Is the New Goodnight Kiss," girls as young as 11 years old talk about having sex, going to sex parties and -- in some extreme situations -- crossing into prostitution by exchanging sexual favors for money, clothes or even homework and then still arriving home in time for dinner with the family.

"Five minutes and I got $100," one girl said. "If I'm going to sleep with them, anyway, because they're good-looking, might as well get paid for it, right?"
Another girl talked about being offered $20 to take off her shirt or $100 to do a striptease on a table at a party.
The girls are almost always from good homes, but their parents are completely unaware, Azam said.

"The prettiest girls from the most successful families [are the most at risk]. We're not talking about marginalized girls," she said. "[Parents] don't want to know because they really don't know what to do. I mean, you might be prepared to learn that, at age 12, your daughter has had sex, but what are you supposed to do when your daughter has traded her virginity for $1,000 or a new bag?"

Sex Favors Traded for Relationship Stability

For some of the girls, the sexual favors are not about clothes or money, but used to keep a relationship together in a chillingly objective way.
"I think there's very much trading for relationship favors, almost like 'you need to do this [to] stay in this relationship,'" one girl told "Good Morning America."

"There's a lot of social pressure," said another. "Especially because of our age, a lot of girls want to be in a relationship and they're willing to do anything."
The girls laughingly admitted they never talk to their parents about their sexual activity.

"I mean, we're not looking for our future husbands," one girl said. "We're just looking for, maybe like ... at our age, especially, I think all of us, both sexes, we have a lot of urges, I guess, that need to be taken care of. So if we resort to a casual thing, no strings attached, it's perfectly fine."
Azam said she thinks the "no strings attached" romances could be a defense mechanism against a greater disappointment.

"A lot of girls are disappointed in love," she said. "And I think they believe they can hook up the way guys do and not care.
"But unfortunately, they do care."

I get mine at school.

So the new oral is anal......

Unfortunately, I don't believe that's the case either.

That's considered "safe" sex as it's a form where you're certain not to become pregnant. It's an accepted alternative and I've read that many consider themselves virgins if they've only participated in oral and anal versus vaginal sex.
:eek: :confused:

Yea yea min0 its always down to rap isn't it looool typical old folk. Anyways it's better than emo shit that makes you want to slit your wrists or metal that encourages you to put on a suit of armor and slay your foes in order to get into that place with legendary dwarves.

darn them youths these days

metal encourages you to put on a suit of armor and slay your foes in order to get into that place with legendary dwarves.

Hey, whatever happened to religious tolerance you fucker. Now come here so i can send you to Valhalla with my glorious blade.

(FYI - that last part is an excellent pick up line in metal clubs.)

It's been this way since I was in school 15 years ago. I had a girl begging me to let her give me a blow job in middle school, first sex at 15, cheerleaders coming over to my friends house to have a who has the best tits contest my Junior year, a preachers daughter offering to be my fuck buddy my senior year....nothing's shocking anymore....

cant wait for the huge crop of bastard children that will come of this...

I swear this movie depicts the future of the planet perfectly

idiocracy-L-6.jpeg

It's been this way since I was in school 15 years ago. I had a girl begging me to let her give me a blow job in middle school, first sex at 15, cheerleaders coming over to my friends house to have a who has the best tits contest my Junior year, a preachers daughter offering to be my fuck buddy my senior year....nothing's shocking anymore....

not really the case for me in hs 9 years ago, maybe I hung out with the.....right? crowd? lol but when I was in hs there was those few girls who were preggo that everyone kind of thought of funny, now days it seems more rare for a teen of any age not to be preggo, in fact most seem to be having their second/third child.

I hate to judge anyone, my parents had me at the young age of 22 and my brother at 20 but damn 2-3 kids while still in your teens, the future cant be good.

Yea yea min0 its always down to rap isn't it looool typical old folk. Anyways it's better than emo shit that makes you want to slit your wrists or metal that encourages you to put on a suit of armor and slay your foes in order to get into that place with legendary dwarves.

darn them youths these days
Been listening to rap since it first came out.
I have to say it's shit now.
Rap musicians glorify it, not to sound prudish but when they play this crap on the radio and a 9 year old kid sings along it's pretty disturbing.
Let me d a little search on some songs that glorify giving head.

AKiNYELE; PUT iT iN YUR MOUTH
TOO SHORT; ******** BETTY
3 SiX MAFiA; SLOB ON MY KNOB
E-40; GiMME HEAD
D4L; BOBBLE HEAD
Gucci Mane- Freaky Girl
Plies- Becky
Shawna- Gettin some Head
Akinyele - Just put it in your mouth
She swallowed it-N.W.A
Lollipop
Spin me right round (rap version)

As the parent of two young girls and a few nieces it bothers me.
Several girls on my old neighborhood were a little too generous with giving head.
When I was younger it wasn't a free give away like it is now.
They now play spin the bottle differently.

Funny how your into religion but defend lyrics like this. Typical religious hypocrite.
typical old folk
Disclaimer: Mature content ahead. If you are younger than 18, please click here.
Hey, someone had to do it – why not me?
Rappers are among the most outspoken supporters of the fine art of fellatio, so much so that they dedicate entire verses or even songs to singing its praises. I mean, who doesn’t enjoy a friendly game of tonsil tag now and then?
Offensive? Somewhat, although protected by the first amendment. Hilarious? Always, as long as you’re open to frequent vulgarities and an assumption of male dominance. Although, in the woman’s defense, this particular act of oral sex simply cannot be forced. Just ask Delou Bowers.
Anyways. Let’s get down to business, shall we? Here are nine fellatio-friendly rap songs that would make even Karrine Steffans blush.

1. Akinyele ft. Crystal Johnson – “Put It In My Mouth”
Prime Example:
Numbing up your tonsils like ambesol anesthetic
Cummin’ down your throat like chloraseptic

This here is the grand-daddy of ‘em all. This is the song that should have instantly sprung to your mind upon reading the title of this post. Not only was Akinyele’s raunchy ode to oral stimulation the first of its kind when he dropped an EP of the same name in ‘96, but it’s pretty much the sole reason we know who the hell he is. The Queens rapper masterfully solidified his relevance in hip-hop history with lines like “I be like Herbie and hand you a cock” and “I’m givin bitches permanent beards/Put your lips here and catch these damn facial hairs.” He even got female vocalist Crystal Johnson to cosign the activity, spawning countless YouTube tribute videos and reassuring ladies everywhere that it’s okay to use their “brain.” Genius.

2. Tear Da Club Up Thugs / Three 6 Mafia - “Slob On My Knob”
Prime Example: (Too many, but the opening line gets right to the point..)
Slob on my knob like corn on the cob”
The Three 6 fellas have never been ones to beat around the bush, quite literally according to this track from Memphis collective Tear Da Club Up Thugs’ CrazyNDaLazDayz (“I didn’t want the cat/ So I vamped out and never came back.”) Juicy J is straight-forward in his demands, telling his partner firmly “Lay on the bed, and give me head/ Don’t have to ask, don’t have to beg.” Dunno how effective that strategy would be for us regular folk, though I could only imagine what kind of groupies J was messin’ with. Must be classy if she would agree to ”Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt/ The natural curly hair, please don’t touch.” Yes, these are the same dudes that were the first black rap group to win an Academy Award. MLK would be so proud.

3. Cam’ron ft. Lil’ Wayne – “Suck It Or Not”
Prime Example:
I approached her, slight grin, white Timbs
Number you can type in, said she don’t like men
I just laughed, ma, if we link, we link
You don’t like men? Me neither, what a coinkidink

I still can’t believe that a song that so blatantly depicted getting face would get this much radio spin, especially in the major New York market. I mean, even the edited “Touch It Or Not” from Cam’ron’s ‘06 disc Killa Season revealed Killa Cam & The Martian ’s intentions - from Cam warning he knows “it’s white but here come the hot sauce” to Waynechillin’ like a scarecrow, lookin’ for some brain.Weezy also echoes Biggie, another member of our list later on, with his sentiment of “hoping she swallows.” Don’t we all?

4. Shawnna ft. Pharrell, Too $hort & Lil’ Wayne – “Gettin’ Some (Remix)” / Shawnna ft. Ludacris, Lil’ Wayne, Too $hort, Rick Ross, & Pimp C – “Gettin’ Some (Remix)”
Prime Example:
Santa Claus, I leave her with a white chin
Yes I get a lotta neck like a violin”

This is another example of a somewhat radio-friendly single centered around juicin’ the ol’ pole. Multiple rappers jumped on Shawnna’s ‘06 single “Gettin’ Some” to offer their unabashed approval but Weezy once again steals the show with his sexual witticisms, sometimes resorting to drastic measures because “they go so hard, [he] gotta wear a cup.” Even Bill Clinton gets a special shout out from “head honcho” Ludacris who, unsurprisingly, “chokes on the fruity while this lil’ cuties chokin’ on me.” Sounds to me like the breakfast of champions.

5. Snoop Dogg – “Head Doctor”
Prime Example:
She might be cute, she might be thick
But she will get G’d if she don’t suck dick”

I know what you’re thinking, ‘What kind of list would this be without including Snoop D-O Double G?’ “Head Doctor” is the West Coast OG pimp’s reminder that he isn’t afraid to “spit that shit you aggins thank.” Later on, Calvin Broadus finds himself in the middle of a threesome then clarifies that it doesn’t matter how you look, there will be repercussions if you don’t dome. That’s real talk, nephew.
6. Lil’ Kim ft. 50 Cent - “Magic Stick”
Prime Example:
I ain’t out shoppin’, spendin’ dude’s c-notes
I’m in the crib givin’ aggins deep throat”

It’s obvious Lil’ Kim ain’t afraid to get the (blow) job done. She turned a song about a male organ possessing supernatural powers to a bragfest about her tongue tickling skills. And can we blame her? Plastic surgery or not, I’d still let her flip me “head over heels.” Remember when Chris Rock classified females into 3 different categories based on their dome? Christopher Wallace’s former boo falls into the 3rd one: “the woman that likes nothing better than to suck a dick.” *Applauds*
7. Murs – “Slob My Knob”
Prime Example:
The mean bitches suck and the nice girls swallow
This gem is tucked neatly into indie sensation Murs’ 2000 album Murs Rules The World. Unlike most songs about knob-slobbin’ in which rappersboast about the amount they receive, this one actually thanks women for their generosity. Murs represents fellas all over that wish to extend their gratitude (rather than their members, for once) to the “cock suckin’ champs, the deap throat divas with jaws like clamps” for “rockin’ the mic, cleanin’ the pipes.” He even offers to dedicate a song to “step-by-step instructions,” because really, it’s the 21st century – fellatio should be an essential weapon in every woman’s arsenal. Ladies, you know damn well how to stop your man from cheating. Take heed.
8. Notorious B.I.G. – “Nasty Boy”
Prime Example:
Back of my mind, I hope she swallow
Although the song from the first disc of Biggie’s Life After Death isn’t strictly focused on dingers, the G.O.A.T. recognizes the importance of a lady finishing the job properly. And if she doesn’t like it, she’ll think twice next time about spilling her drink on his cream Wallows.

9. Naughty By Nature – “O.P.P.”
Prime Example:
It’s the longest, loveliest, lean– I call it the leanest
It’s another five letter word rhymin’ with ‘cleanest’ and ‘meanest’

It’s the second verse in this chart-topping classic that I’m referring to here. Treach dances around the actual word, but it’s not important really. You can’t tell me that the sexual encounters he’s hinting at don’t involve some degree of lickin’ the D. Plus, he kicks knowledge that can be applied to a female’s brain, “Now when you do it, do it well and make sure that it counts.” Do I agree? Yeah, you know me.
10. Nas & Bravehearts – “Oochie Wally”
Prime Example:
Lil’ young thing, go around my dick with your tongue ring”
Come to think of it, I have absolutely no idea what this ”Oochie Wally” phenomenon was truly about. When it originally appeared on the QB’s Finest collection in 2000, I had no clue. When I listened to it yesterday to compile this list, I still had no clue. Was it just an excuse for Nas and his Braveheart cronies to talk about sex? How they pimp women? Whatever the reason, I included it here primarily for two reasons. One, Naish has a slight infatuation with head, as he “fuck a bitch face more than her waist for real.” For real? Doubt it. The other is one of my favorite raunchy lines of all time, when Jungle coaxes ”lil’ young thing, go around my dick with your tongue ring.” Who needs a solid topic when you have one-liners like that?

IML Gear Cream!
The words of wisdom from being on this earth for 22 years:

Girls want to suck and fuck, just as much (if not more in some cases than your normal dude will); what separates a dirty whore who you'd bring back from a bar and a respectable girl who you would bring back to your parents, is in their self esteem/(legit)confidence.

Girls who are sucking dick for no reason and prancing around naked at that young of an age, act like they have confidence but really have none at all.

Min0, you sound like old folks talking about how Elvis gyrating his hips on stage tore down all the morality of 1940's and 50's youth....

How do we know these kids didn't get exposed to sex by reading Tropic of Cancer or Catcher in the Rye hell even the Kama Sutra....

You wanna know why I think I was sexually active when I was younger, because I had a room adjacent to my uncles when we lived with them for a couple months and I used to see him and my aunt through the crack of the door going at it doggy style, I even saw her give him a blow job, I was only five....you know when I was 10-12 I wanted to be like a Buddhist Monk, even hearing 2 Live Crew's music during that time couldn't get me interested in girls....you know what shifted me back? My hormones, they kicked in and I said fuck wanting to be a monk, I wanna just get my bishop baptized....

You wanna know what song I used to hear in the back of my mind while having sex as a young man, Led Zepplins Lemon Song, not pop that coochie, not Eazy E's I wanna fuck with you but this song right here.....

"Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg. (X2)
The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed."

YouTube Video

Some musicians can go around and make it a little less obvious, rap goes overboard in my opinion... and like I said, unfortunately my kids listen to this crap.
Some of the lyrics are just overboard.

Some musicians can go around and make it a little less obvious, rap goes overboard in my opinion... and like I said, unfortunately my kids listen to this crap.
Some of the lyrics are just overboard.

Im not a parent but I agree to an extent, I even listen to rap but I dont listen to that nasty shit, that is even more or less R&B type of shit than real rap, but I listen to gritty hood gangsta rap hahah and Im as white and unhood as can be, it is just all a feeling I get, mostly listen to it when working out, but it doesnt effect my attitude or what I do at all, I dont even really listen to the lyrics, it is the beat, flow...I dont know how to describe it, the lyrics that I do hear are just lyrics and mean nothing to me

I see some nasty ass status messages on Myspace though from girls that just make me scratch my head like WTF!? are you serious...!?

I dunno, when it comes to relationships Ive always been more into the good girls, Im sort of a romantic sap even though Im not into chick flicks and shit lol, just really picky about chicks

Last edited:
Im not a parent but I agree to an extent, I even listen to rap but I dont listen to that nasty shit, that is even more or less R&B type of shit than real rap, but I listen to gritty hood gangsta rap hahah and Im as white and unhood as can be, it is just all a feeling I get, mostly listen to it when working out, but it doesnt effect my attitude or what I do at all, I dont even really listen to the lyrics, it is the beat, flow...I dont know how to describe it, the lyrics that I do hear are just lyrics and mean nothing to me

I see some nasty ass status messages on Myspace though from girls that just make me scratch my head like WTF!? are you serious...!?

I dunno, when it comes to relationships Ive always been more into the good girls, Im sort of a romantic sap even though Im not into chick flicks and shit lol, just really picky about chicks

I sure hope not....your a bit too old to be influenced.
I talking about the 8 to 13 year olds who mimic these idiots, whether it be Emo or a Rapper.

I sure hope not....your a bit too old to be influenced.
I talking about the 8 to 13 year olds who mimic these idiots, whether it be Emo or a Rapper.

even in high school/middle school though, Ive listened to rap most of my life and it really didnt effect me at all, but I guess that is the thing, I was above the influence, cant be said for most teens/kids

..and at eight to ten years old, if not younger, they don't miss a thing.

My son (10) knows how I feel about (current) hip hop/rap....anything that promotes or glamourizes violence, mistreatment of women, killing law enforcement officers...it's all a truckload of crap. Just a bunch of Poser Brothers with fourth grade educations being marketed by scumbags with college educations to make a buck. Yo. ;)

..and at eight to ten years old, if not younger, they don't miss a thing.

My son (10) knows how I feel about (current) hip hop/rap....anything that promotes or glamourizes violence, mistreatment of women, killing law enforcement officers...it's all a truckload of crap. Just a bunch of Poser Brothers with fourth grade educations being marketed by scumbags with college educations to make a buck. Yo. ;)
There's nothing positive about it.

Been listening to rap since it first came out.
I have to say it's shit now.
Rap musicians glorify it, not to sound prudish but when they play this crap on the radio and a 9 year old kid sings along it's pretty disturbing.
Let me d a little search on some songs that glorify giving head.

AKiNYELE; PUT iT iN YUR MOUTH
TOO SHORT; ******** BETTY
3 SiX MAFiA; SLOB ON MY KNOB
E-40; GiMME HEAD
D4L; BOBBLE HEAD
Gucci Mane- Freaky Girl
Plies- Becky
Shawna- Gettin some Head
Akinyele - Just put it in your mouth
She swallowed it-N.W.A
Lollipop
Spin me right round (rap version)

Lol. I'm not defending rap. It's just dare I say idiotic to lay the blame on it. How many of these people actually listen to rap?

The real reason it's like this is because they're teens and doctors and such are saying it's healthy to have sex so there's not as much as a taboo on it and parents are tending to say "use a condom" rather than the old "dont have sex till you're married".

Blaming it on rap is funny! But hey everyone's gotta have their scapegoat.

Oh and FYI in my school the most promiscous people were the metalheads and people who listened to mainstream pop, not rap.

Hey, whatever happened to religious tolerance you fucker. Now come here so i can send you to Valhalla with my glorious blade.

(FYI - that last part is an excellent pick up line in metal clubs.)

Ahhhh valhalla I lost the word at the last minute!

Back