• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

American Cellular Labs Pleads Guilty To Selling Steroids

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
American Cellular Labs Pleads Guilty To Selling Steroids
January 24, 2010
By: Johnny Justice

If you haven???t heard the news yet, then here goes: According to steroid guru Anthony Roberts, the supplement company American Cellular Labs,

pleaded
tren.jpeg
guilty to selling the anabolic steroids (Tren and Madol) labeled as dietary supplements. The company earned over $5 million dollars selling ???Tren Xtreme??? and ???Mass Xtreme??? which contained Madol and Tren analogues. The CEO of American Cellular Labs pleaded guilty to a felony charge of ???introduction and delivery of unapproved new drugs into interstate commerce with the intent to defraud and mislead,??? according to the plea agreement. The company has agreed to pay a $500,000 dollar fine, and will additionally pay to have their products monitored by an independent lab for a five year period.
Anthony Roberts was outraged at this decision and had this to say about how the FDA hendled this:

???A littl
anthony.jpg
e quick math in my head reveals that the company was fined 1/11th of their total sales for the product. Way to send a message???if the FDA catches nutritional companies dealing in anabolic steroids, they???ll level a fine of a whopping 1 dollar out of every 11 earned; but if the FDA catches ME (or any private citizen) dealing steroids (a few thousand dollars worth of steroids), then they???ll take every single dollar I made, my house, my car, and throw me in jail. I guess the lesson here is to deal several million dollars of steroids to as many people as possible, as publicly as possible. You???ll even get to keep most of your money and serve no time in prison.???

Back