• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

New member 49 looking to chat with similar

Buff_Bob

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello group,
I'm 49 years old and live in Orlando Florida. I've been working out now for 10 years. always natural. I'm 5'10" and about 180. My body type is ecto-meso. I generally have to work at building muscle. My chest is probably the most developed and pretty big for my size. Would like to get the arms bigger. Tri's are good but bi's seem a bit small.

Am still as motivated as ever to work out. I was a gym go-er for all these years until the gym closed last summer. I now workout at home 4x a week and have a decent setup, although I still need a few pieces of equipment.

I'm particularly interested in chatting with guys around my age or older, to share experiences, tips, progress, general topics, bs, and the like. (Working out at home is a little isolating.) I'm especially interested in guys in their 50s who are all natural and whose circumstances are similar to mine.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to our bodybuilding & fitness community

Buff_Bob welcome to IM! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

BTW, you can upload your pics here Photo Gallery.

Note: This is an automated message.

Hello group,
I'm 49 years old and live in Orlando Florida. I've been working out now for 10 years. always natural. I'm 5'10" and about 180. My body type is ecto-meso. I generally have to work at building muscle. My chest is probably the most developed and pretty big for my size. Would like to get the arms bigger. Tri's are good but bi's seem a bit small.

Am still as motivated as ever to work out. I was a gym go-er for all these years until the gym closed last summer. I now workout at home 4x a week and have a decent setup, although I still need a few pieces of equipment.

I'm particularly interested in chatting with guys around my age or older, to share experiences, tips, progress, general topics, bs, and the like. (Working out at home is a little isolating.) I'm especially interested in guys in their 50s who are all natural and whose circumstances are similar to mine.

Thanks for reading.

Post up your current training routine, diet, height/weight, goals, etc. :thumb:

Back