• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to become a police officer??

jordan121

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am interested in becoming a police officer. Can anyone suggest me the best ways to become one?

Welcome to our bodybuilding & fitness community

jordan121 welcome to IM! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

BTW, you can upload your pics here Photo Gallery.

Note: This is an automated message.

Ask a police officer. :yes:

I am interested in becoming a police officer. Can anyone suggest me the best ways to become one?

I would call your local police dept. and ask them the criteria, you being in Mexico I have no clue, I do know in the US there is certification that most police depts. make you obtain before you can be eligible to apply with them.

Extremely odd post considering this is your first posting here and the type of board this is.

Maybe doing a little fact finding? You wouldn't happen to work for the DOJ would you lol?

Grow a dinky little mustache, get a high and tight flat top, wear jean shorts with a belt and t-shirt tucked in all the time. Don't forget the cheap plastic watch worn too tight so that the band makes a near permanent impression.

coffee and no working out after your hired , start drinking hard liquor bam...your there. 4 fail weddings later nibble on that 45....

he in mexico or new mexico..one if in mexico if you can speak spanish shoot a gun and work for the drug cartels and take bribes your in. if in NM well spanish payoff english kind of the same just depends on where your working..

IML Gear Cream!

Kinda scared of police nowadays.
But if you really want to one, just do a heroic deeds
like saving a cat trapped in a tree...:loser2:
but seriously, go on a police academy. And inquire.

1. Be bullied, insecure, or kick small peoples asses in grade school.

2. Dont try college.

3. Grow a molestache.

:thumb:

Also, it helps if you had no friends, and you were the hall monitor.

he in mexico or new mexico..one if in mexico if you can speak spanish shoot a gun and work for the drug cartels and take bribes your in. if in NM well spanish payoff english kind of the same just depends on where your working..

Same thing I thought. :D

Though I read that you don't offer a bribe...you offer a "donation" to the police force.

Same thing I thought. :D

Though I read that you don't offer a bribe...you offer a "donation" to the police force.

true on the donation part..
If any one says GOLD OR LEAD IN MEXICO SAY GOLD>>>TRUE >>>IF YOUSAY LEAD THEN THEY KNOW YOU CAN BE OUGHT AND THEY"LL GIVE YOU THE LEAD>>lol:hmmm:

true on the donation part..
If any one says GOLD OR LEAD IN MEXICO SAY GOLD>>>TRUE >>>IF YOUSAY LEAD THEN THEY KNOW YOU CAN BE OUGHT AND THEY"LL GIVE YOU THE LEAD>>lol:hmmm:

They refer to it as "plata o plomo" Which is silver or lead, I'm sure gold is used as well. Typically this is used by drug cartels as a way of gaining compliance but I have no doubt it's been adopted as an intimidation technique in other sectors.

Tough in most places to get a job in the PD right now, because of hiring freezes. Even in areas where cops are getting killed (Oakland). Whatever you do, you probably wouldn't be bettered by paying for a school ($3000 or so) just to find out nobody is hiring, wait until you can get into the academy 'free.'

Take criminal justice college night classes while you are a MP. Then apply to volunteer with no pay everywhere. You'll get it.

For all of those that only bad mouth cops, I hope karma reams you in the ass, lubricated.

I hope that someone knifes you and that you can't call for help. Which shouldn't matter because, after all, the cops don't do anything useful.

For all of those that only bad mouth cops, I hope karma reams you in the ass, lubricated.

I hope that someone knifes you and that you can't call for help. Which shouldn't matter because, after all, the cops don't do anything useful.

SHould have been in florida in the 80's,,,not all cops are bad but they will lie too bust ya for alot of things.

IML Gear Cream!
SHould have been in florida in the 80's,,,not all cops are bad but they will lie too bust ya for alot of things.

I'm not saying that all cops are good, but the idea that all cops suck is full of shit. I've met a lot, and I mean a lot, of cops over the years in five states. The majority of them have been decent people.

I tend to find that the people who say that the police treat them poorly tend to be assholes in their everyday lives. Again, not all of them, but the majority that I've talked to.

Cops are little different than most other people making a living. The big exception is that when you treat the guy at McDonald's like crap, he may not fill your cup of soda to the top or he might give you the old fries. Treat a cop like crap, and he won't let you off the ticket.

Just a month ago I was caught speeding in a school zone. The speed limit was normally 35, but only 20 when the lights were flashing. I didn't see the lights and speed through at 35. Just as the cop lit up, I realized that I was speeding in a school zone. I fessed up that I was speeding in a school zone, but told him that I hadn't seen the flashing light and that it was an honest mistake. He asked how fast I was going, and I told him the truth - I was doing 35. He asked if I had any speeding tickets on my record and I said, again truthfully, that I didn't. He went back, corroborated my story on the computer and let me off with nothing more than a verbal warning. Which was very nice of him. Speeding in a school zone gets you fiscally ass-raped and a ton of points on your licence.

In short, I treated him well and he treated my well. And that's a golden god damn rule right there. When you're dealing with someone in the service industry (with anyone really), be nice. They're not out to get you or make your life hard. They're just doing their job.

Think about it: how much do you like it when someone treats you like crap on the job? Not so much, I bet.

I'm not saying that all cops are good, but the idea that all cops suck is full of shit. I've met a lot, and I mean a lot, of cops over the years in five states. The majority of them have been decent people.

I tend to find that the people who say that the police treat them poorly tend to be assholes in their everyday lives. Again, not all of them, but the majority that I've talked to.

Cops are little different than most other people making a living. The big exception is that when you treat the guy at McDonald's like crap, he may not fill your cup of soda to the top or he might give you the old fries. Treat a cop like crap, and he won't let you off the ticket.

Just a month ago I was caught speeding in a school zone. The speed limit was normally 35, but only 20 when the lights were flashing. I didn't see the lights and speed through at 35. Just as the cop lit up, I realized that I was speeding in a school zone. I fessed up that I was speeding in a school zone, but told him that I hadn't seen the flashing light and that it was an honest mistake. He asked how fast I was going, and I told him the truth - I was doing 35. He asked if I had any speeding tickets on my record and I said, again truthfully, that I didn't. He went back, corroborated my story on the computer and let me off with nothing more than a verbal warning. Which was very nice of him. Speeding in a school zone gets you fiscally ass-raped and a ton of points on your licence.

In short, I treated him well and he treated my well. And that's a golden god damn rule right there. When you're dealing with someone in the service industry (with anyone really), be nice. They're not out to get you or make your life hard. They're just doing their job.

Think about it: how much do you like it when someone treats you like crap on the job? Not so much, I bet.

Almost every local and county level law enforcement officer I've met (while they are on the job or socially) are usually huge pricks...just my experience. Then again most were from Chicago.

I also know a handful of others who I knew from high school or didn't make it through college...not saying all local cops are pricks/idiots, but from my experience most are. I'm not some idiot who would mouth off to a figure who has the authority to screw me...but the fact of the matter is (in my old neck of the woods) most local cops were out to get people.

Cream of the crop in law enforcement tend to work for the federal gov't...where they have more stringent hiring practices and pay better. I've met handful of folks from the Bureau, border enforcement, and state law enforcement, and their demeanor and values are much more professional.

Is anyone here familiar with the Chicago police's public record? They have 1000s of pounds of drugs missing from impound every year, public assault/battery convictions, political bribery convictions....endless list. But there is one guy who always stays running the show in that town :paddle:

In short, I treated him well and he treated my well. And that's a golden god damn rule right there.

It has worked for me every time, sometimes you just goof and you admit to it.

I've had three significant experiences with cops.

One flat out caught me and my friends clam baking in someone's driveway in the middle of the night.

Even after my friend made obvious lie after lie, the cop laughed it off and let us go without even so much as a warning. This was before marijuana was decriminalized in MA as well.

The 2nd ticketed me for speeding. I was going 50 in a 35, can't really argue there. He didn't say much, or ask me anything. Just license and registration, 5 minutes later he gave me a ticket and that was it. I can't really blame him there.

The third caught my friends and I drinking, we were all underage at the time. Again, he let us go, not even a warning.

I'm not going to say all cops are awesome and or "just do their job" because of the experiences I had. I know there are bad ones out there.

There are good people and bad people, and cops are people.

Lighten up Francis.

13136-18510.gif

That's great dude. That is really awesome. You hope horrible things upon all of us for eating shit and not smiling afterwards. Yes sir, thank you for that turd sandwich, may I have another?

Well you get hope in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up faster. I am a man, and I am extremely adapt at taking care of myself and friends in bad situations. I got that way by being a individual, and not crying for the police to fix my problems. If I die, I take responsibility for it, and I die like a man, and not one begging for the help of the police to save my sorry life.

Cops are an interference in my life and nothing more. If they could do their job without being egomaniacs, I wouldn't have an issue. Many of them have an entitlement attitude that because they went to the academy, they automatically get the respect they always wanted, but never got. They get extremely upset when you don't give it to them, and they will break rules, regulations, and laws to punish you for not kissing their sorry asses. Until the good cops deal with these fucks in their ranks, they will always be looked at upon by people like me as scumbags of the lowest order.

THERE IS NO LAW THAT YOU MUST BE POLITE TO OFFICERS OF THE LAW!
You can't be abusive, but you don't have to kiss ass. IF a cop is a smartass to me, I am a smartass right back.

Just a fun side story:
4 years ago, a local state trooper that had harassed my friends and I relentlessly died after losing control of his cruiser after hitting a dear crashing into a tree.

I loled.

:roflmao:

Back