• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

RxMuscle.com - the pit forum is gone!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am sure any of you active RxMuscle.com members are already aware of this, if you know of any social rejects that posted in the pit forum please send them here! We will not be censoring or removing this forum, ever.

:thumb:

What happened to that place?

Was it gay?

Is that where Not Bigs come from?

someone wanna smoke some Afgoo wit me?

As a former Forum Leader of the Pit at RX Muscle I'm really sad to see it gone. I hadn't posted there for a few months because of a few different things but I can honestly say that the most witty and intelligent posters on that entire board were members of the Pit.

After John and Dave were fired from MD their HUGE following of loyal fans (myself included) were ecstatic to see them start RX Muscle. I was offered the position as forum leader and along with Klaus and Leave1 we made it the most popular forum on that entire board. But, you can only keep lying to people for so long before your true colors shine through, that is what happened to John Romano. He is a sleazeball of the highest order and a pathological liar. His blatant censorship of the pit is directly related to his massive insecurities. He is more sensitive than a 14 year old girl who was just dumped by her first boyfriend. Everything you have ever seen in regards to John Romano is a facade.

IML Gear Cream!
John and Dave ripped off the "pit" idea from Adam Ginsberg at Muscular Development. Not only did John Romano not understand the concept of the pit he had no idea how to manage it.

John and Dave ripped off the "pit" idea from Adam Ginsberg at Muscular Development. Not only did John Romano not understand the concept of the pit he had no idea how to manage it.

Very true! Leave, Klause, and I layed out several plans on how to properly manage the pit. This would have kept trolling to an absolute minimum while allowing that forum to co-exist with the rest of the people who are not interested in a pit type atmosphere. We were shot down everytime or it was modified in a way to be completely ineffective.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

crying shame . . .

Back