• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No Gyms around here

kyle64

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The nearest Gym to where I live is 45 miles, it is not convenient at all for me to join one.
I have been working out with very basic equipment, rubber bands, a pair of dumb bells and a stationary bike. I worked out in Gyms for 8 years when I was in my 20s and I really enjoyed all the available equipment and free weights. I don't have room in my house for a lot of equipment. For years I have seen the bowflex commercials but I don't know one person that owned one.
Can anyone here shine some light on them for me, maybe folks who tried the product. I am looking at the PR1000 it fits the space I have and the budget I am willing to spend at this time.

Geared J is right, $600 is plenty for a good home setup. Check Craigs list. People are notorious for getting really nice home equipment, never using it and end up selling it for next to nuthin.
Bowflex is a scam. The only good "power rod" is one that vibrates. :D

Back