• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How To Call The Police When You're Old

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

George Phillips , an elderly man, from Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No, but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me."

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

George said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

hahaha

*chortle*

I hate how cops take theft so lightly. When my car was broken into the thief left cigarette butts on my floorboard, a huge greasy finger print on my hood and the cop said it wouldn't even be worth hoping to catch the guy. Another time I went to my bosses home for dinner and his wife had just called the police because someone had broken in that afternoon. The cop said it wouldn't help to fingerprint anything because he might have wore gloves, then I found where the crook had turned a motion sensor for the alarm system, which the gardener forgot to turn back on. The surface was nice and smooth perfect for a print, so this rookie of a cop comes over and cakes it in powder while joking with us the whole time about how CSI is nothing like real police work..... I watch Forensic Files and shows like that, if they can catch a killer with an eyelash they found 600ft away from the victim surely they can catch a thief who leaves traces all over the place. Around here they really don't bother pursuing theft cases and thats why rental cars at tourist spots get broken into everyday, if they would lay off weed enforcement and channel that energy toward tracking down and building a datbase of these clues left behind so if they get a string of the same they can look for and have enough cases to keep them locked up for a while.....

One afternoon, I was going to pick up my daughter from school at her bus stop and a group of young kids from the earlier bus were all huddled on the corner looking up the road. When I asked what was going on they said they couldn't walk home because there was a black bear eating out of a trash can. I called the police on my cell phone to report it and the sargent replied to me, "This is PA sir. Black bears a part of life around here."
I explained that children were everywhere being dropped off at the bus stop and he didn't give two shits!
I finally got out of my truck, walked up to about 200 feet from the bear and unloaded a magazine of 9mm rounds into the air and the bear took off into the woods. I later was visited by the police at my home and was given a ticket for discharging my weapon in a residential area. :rolleyes:
True story.

One afternoon, I was going to pick up my daughter from school at her bus stop and a group of young kids from the earlier bus were all huddled on the corner looking up the road. When I asked what was going on they said they couldn't walk home because there was a black bear eating out of a trash can. I called the police on my cell phone to report it and the sargent replied to me, "This is PA sir. Black bears a part of life around here."
I explained that children were everywhere being dropped off at the bus stop and he didn't give two shits!
I finally got out of my truck, walked up to about 200 feet from the bear and unloaded a magazine of 9mm rounds into the air and the bear took off into the woods. I later was visited by the police at my home and was given a ticket for discharging my weapon in a residential area. :rolleyes:
True story.

That sounds about right.

I got my lIc plates stolen at work call the police the person left there tools. they said they would call me back so 30min later they call back take a report over the phone, i tell them i'm going to drive the car home they told me if i did they would give me a ticket, they said call a towtruck and go to Dmv in the morning with the case number..

IML Gear Cream!
I got my lIc plates stolen at work call the police the person left there tools. they said they would call me back so 30min later they call back take a report over the phone, i tell them i'm going to drive the car home they told me if i did they would give me a ticket, they said call a towtruck and go to Dmv in the morning with the case number..

That was just a retard you were talking to.

You can write down your police report number and show that to anyone that pulls you over.

That was just a retard you were talking to.

You can write down your police report number and show that to anyone that pulls you over.[/quote

I had wrote it down they said with out and lic plate i would get a ticket with or with out a report number true story . but i get what your saying

Back