• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

clean thread or dirty thread????

pitman

DO YOU FUXN LIKE ME NOW ?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
dirty or clean what makes you happy?? i talk bullshit on there and everyone hates me!!! make up my mind dirty or clean?? i love IRON MAGAZINE .COM....:sorry:

OMG_IT_SPINS.jpg

Dirty, a girl shitting, farting and puking and fucking animals, my kind of bitch:showers:

dirty or clean what makes you happy?? i talk bullshit on there and everyone hates me!!! make up my mind dirty or clean?? i love IRON MAGAZINE .COM....:sorry:

There is not a doubt in my mind that you suffer from a severe form of Downs Syndrome. In 90% of the threads you post in your responses make absolutely no sense. In fact if I see that you were the last person to have posted in a particular thread I actually refuse to open it, but inevitably I succumb to my own curiosity and.......yep....there you are in all your retarded glory.

For the love of fuck please stop using the jerk off smiley or any other smiley for that matter. If you can't convey your thoughts with text then may I suggest buying a coloring book and a box of Crayola's to fill your time?

There is not a doubt in my mind that you suffer from a severe form of Downs Syndrome. In 90% of the threads you post in your responses make absolutely no sense. In fact if I see that you were the last person to have posted in a particular thread I actually refuse to open it, but inevitably I succumb to my own curiosity and.......yep....there you are in all your retarded glory.

For the love of fuck please stop using the jerk off smiley or any other smiley for that matter. If you can't convey your thoughts with text then may I suggest buying a coloring book and a box of Crayola's to fill your time?
I dont know whats worse though.... the above....

...or BestFriendTim, and every time he posts in a thread, there is usually an animated jpeg of a guy whackin it. In that case i refuse to open those threads.

mtr your no smarter jackoff, just for you and your stupidity..oh you looked curious huh???:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::fuckdog::showers::analsex::whackit::flipoff::hello:hows that you fuckin jack off!!???

IML Gear Cream!
mtr your no smarter jackoff, just for you and your stupidity..oh you looked curious huh???:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::fuckdog::showers::analsex::whackit::flipoff::hello:hows that you fuckin jack off!!???

lol......I'll let your post speak for itself.

It's your body odor, I can smell it through the intranets.

:roflmao:

Back