• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

More Test Cyp, HCG & Aromasin questions

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I finally got a copy of my lab work (pre HRT) so I can review ALL the numbers. Here they are:

Total Test: 231 ng/dl
Free Test: 51.4 pg/ml
Estradiol: 44 pg/ml
%: 2.22 (what's this???)

based on research (heavy iron), my dose of 200mg/EOW Test Cyp, my T levels may be getting even lower than this around 10 days after injection. So basically, of shut myself down for a couple of days (every 2 weeks) of slightly normal T levels. Sounds dumb to me.

I will be running an additional 200mg on off weeks (bringing total dose to 200mg/EW). I'll also be running HCG & Aromasin with it. So, in the meantime, I have few questions:

1) would I benefit at all by running Aromasin now (before I get the add'l Cyp)?What dose now (current HRT dose)? What does later (after I get my own cyp)?

2) is running HCG non-stop harmful? Should I cycle on and off of it? Maybe a
dose of 500iu/2X week for 3 weeks at a time then off for week or 1?

I appreciate any quality input...

I finally got a copy of my lab work (pre HRT) so I can review ALL the numbers. Here they are:

Total Test: 231 ng/dl
Free Test: 51.4 pg/ml
Estradiol: 44 pg/ml
%: 2.22 (what's this???)

based on research (heavy iron), my dose of 200mg/EOW Test Cyp, my T levels may be getting even lower than this around 10 days after injection. So basically, of shut myself down for a couple of days (every 2 weeks) of slightly normal T levels. Sounds dumb to me.

I will be running an additional 200mg on off weeks (bringing total dose to 200mg/EW). I'll also be running HCG & Aromasin with it. So, in the meantime, I have few questions:

1) would I benefit at all by running Aromasin now (before I get the add'l Cyp)?What dose now (current HRT dose)? What does later (after I get my own cyp)?

2) is running HCG non-stop harmful? Should I cycle on and off of it? Maybe a
dose of 500iu/2X week for 3 weeks at a time then off for week or 1?

I appreciate any quality input...
Your Estradiol is pretty high for my tastes so definately get on the Aromasin now. This will also raise Total T which is quite low. 10mg every day.

HCG can be run for very long durations at 500iu twice weekly. No need to stop.

Agree with the above... E2 is too high, so go ahead with the aromasin.

Your Estradiol is pretty high for my tastes so definately get on the Aromasin now. This will also raise Total T which is quite low. 10mg every day.

HCG can be run for very long durations at 500iu twice weekly. No need to stop.

Your ears must have been burning while I was typing. That was fast... Great info. And as always, very much appreciated

Your ears must have been burning while I was typing. That was fast... Great info. And as always, very much appreciated
No problem, I like to see E2 at 25 pg/ml max so that is what I would shoot for if you get follow up labs. Free T I like to see sky high and Total T a minimum of 1,000 ng/dl.

I'll be getting new bloodwork in 3 weeks. This should show my doc that I need more test, more frequently & AI too... Hopefully.

Thanks again and thanks Pirate.

Back