Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

The Ups and downs of AAS use

Rep Points

The Ups and downs of AAS use

Any of yall ever get tired of running never ending AAS cycles. You run a cycle, quit and try to maintain the gains. But, overtime, they will dissappate and you old physique will return, even with the brst PCT.It almost makes more sense to stay on a low dose test of say 250 all the time, in order to keep all the gains while on cycel, then blast with deca, eq, tren or something else next cycle. Just my 2ccs.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have a powerlifter friend that's been on since 1985. Very big dude but I'm sure his nuts have probably fell off by now.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If one wants to run more than a handful of cycles, I'd recommend HRT. Never have to PCT again.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Unleash the Monster

Rep Points

Well IMHO if your serious about BB'ing or being a great powerlifter then thats about the only reason to stay on year round.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roids1 View Post
    Any of yall ever get tired of running never ending AAS cycles. You run a cycle, quit and try to maintain the gains. But, overtime, they will dissappate and you old physique will return, even with the brst PCT.It almost makes more sense to stay on a low dose test of say 250 all the time, in order to keep all the gains while on cycel, then blast with deca, eq, tren or something else next cycle. Just my 2ccs.

Sounds like your depressed. When im clean, people still assume im juiceing, guess im lucky there. Genes play a big role.
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).

Rep Points

Sounds like the imminent not-big-status is bugging ya Roids...

IMHO it's about what you want to get out of it - and by it I mean lifting. If you want to be in the top 1% of bigs then it has to be a year round 24/7 exercise. On the other hand if you want to be physically fit and bigger than 95% of the population it doesn't take constant cycles to achieve. Hit the gym 4 or 5 times a week, eat right, run the occasional cycle if you want to ramp things up a notch... But you don't have to be constantly on cycle to achieve it.

Personally I don't ever wanna be flat benching >700 lbs. I got too much shit going on in my life to have that level of dedication to only hitting weights - plus you stop getting chicks because you start to get freakishly proportioned.

So I'd ask you back bud - what is it you want to get out of lifting?

Rep Points

Huh?
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

cruise on peptides . . blast on gears

GICH!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

if i stay on year round. i drink it. instead of injecting.. is heaps easier

simpsom

Rep Points

umm. in my case. i finished my last cycle on 20th december. now i have lost 3kg since i finished the cycle.
    i´m eating alot.- on vacations days many days to sleep.,but i´ll be honest- i started to feel soreness after the workout. and its a bell ring advise me i´m getting back to my natural state.

but that´s it -roids are nice but not all the time we can be on.

think in your health

cool!

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm 48 years old. I cycled from 27-30, took some time off then cycled from 32 to 35 roughly. Then I stayed off for 10 years. I actually gained strength and size in my legs over that time. I was never massive though. I started at 175 at 5'8", went as high as 230 and was sheaded at 185 and lean at 200. During the time I was off for 10 years I stayed between 195 to 205 and would lean out to as low as 185. The thing is I feel it takes a good solid year to really recover from cycling. That means no manipulation at all over that period of time. Then the body reclaims some of that lost mass. I have to admit though. At 45 I went back on and now I am on TRT. I beat my body up with combat sports and heavy weight training all my life and at 45 I was pretty banged up so I started to cycle again. After a couple of years of cycling on and off again I got tested and now I am on TRT. If on 250 mg/w of test C or E I feel normal and hold a lot of my mass. Currently in a cut from 225 and at 210 with visible 6 pack but a long way to go.

I hear you on the yoyo syndrome. It's a mind f*ck. It takes a long time to normalize after multiple cycles but I think most guys can recover given enough time. I figure there has been enough hormone like stuff in nature that our species has been exposed to over the millennia of our evolution that we have developed a fairly resilient endocrine system. Bottom line is it's up to you how you want to go about your life.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ozjames007 View Post
    if i stay on year round. i drink it. instead of injecting.. is heaps easier
    You drink what?
    Inzer Advanced
    (Pump till you Puke).

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weldingman View Post
    You drink what?

he's jesting . . .
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.