• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I give up

piratedebo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been trying for quite some time to get the real gear but its just not happening for me..
Can anyone shoot me toward some legal supplements that work good for helping you cut?

Um, yeah.
Isnt that what forums are for?

I said legal.

Not this forum, asking for sources is against the rules.

CEM products liquid clen is a great way to go if you are looking for something to get you lean. If you are looking for just an OTC fatburner then VPX Clenbutrx or ALRI's Poison are both good products.

I see.. It's ironic you said cem products since they have quite a few ads on the site ..:thinking:

I see.. It's ironic you said cem products since they have quite a few ads on the site ..:thinking:

LMFAO.....my reputation on the boards speaks for itself. If I have a strong opinion on a product I don't give a shit if they sponsor the site or not. I know their Clen works, however because I can get double the product for a better price on my Aromasin and others I get it from Researchstop.com (who is not a board sponsor) So a spammer I am not.

I was simply making a suggestion, I'm not holding a gun to your head to buy anything, in fact, I could give a flying fuck what you do. The first thing that popped into my head was to tell you to tighten up your diet but since I knew that would go over like a Hitler costume in a synagogue I decided to give you the other options. Do what you want, junior.

lol dont be an ass man:D
thanks
Ill check it out!

Not this forum, asking for sources is against the rules.

CEM products liquid clen is a great way to go if you are looking for something to get you lean. If you are looking for just an OTC fatburner then VPX Clenbutrx or ALRI's Poison are both good products.
mtr are you always a fuckin idiot.or do you work hard to become one.? get your answers on the clean thread, but beware lot of idiots there too.avoid captain jackoff...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.":roflmao:

mtr are you always a fuckin idiot.or do you work hard to become one.? get your answers on the clean thread, but beware lot of idiots there too.avoid captain jackoff...

LMFAO @ the irony in this statement

You guys are hilarious. I love to see advice go south and people getting angry over supplement opinions. Cant get real gear? How does anyone really know whats in those affordable 100 bottles as I have yet to see a document from any user showing analysis of the gear in question. My advice to you bro is to keep shooting the bunk gear...at least you may get a mental kick from thinking that your juicing for the first several weeks. oh my this is all too funny...is it real...is it not. Is my ug brand what I think it is. I read a post the other day that stated "treat 750mg of anything as if it were 75 mg". lol. I think that brotha hit the nail right on the head.

Feel free to try the supplement forum...

Hey Pirate,

Don't know much about legal supplements cause I don't use them but I've been using Jack3D for a week now and it seems to help me get in a better, longer more intense workout. It give's me a little hype and makes my muscles feel a fuller effect. I've increased the reps, sets and weight on my chest, bicep and and tricep workouts so far. Being psychological or real it seems to be helping me. The tingling is a bit weird though.

pitman or women wich ever, get lost , you do not help anyone on any threads, you just laugh and make your stupid retarded jackoff gesters, you dont know shit about compounds, or trainning or supps, i can tell. so get the f--k off of here, I believe you want some big strong man to f--k your ass. dont you bitch?

Bahahaha!!!! Now that was funny! Mtr gives solid advice bro, pay no attention to pitman.

Back