• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The I hate and I love thread...........

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm bored and sitting here with only 3.5 hours sleep...... oh well.

I hate drunks who think they can out box me. :finger:

I love it when women take a second glance at me :thumb:

I hate missing a workout but I love reaping the rewards of physical fitness!

I hate not having my friends Viper.
I love my family.

I hate people who cut you off while driving , only to go 35mph!

I love my boys:D (my boyfriend, Dave and my two male dogs, Dice and Rocky)

I hate new managers that come in thinking they are going to change the world b/c of course they know how to do things better than everyone else that's been in that same position.

I love being intimate with my hubby.

I hate when some of my office people rudely comment on what I eat: "What is that" (flax) "EWW" "chicken, again?", "do you know beef is very fattening?" "tuna? where's the bread?...Why not" GRRRR :mad:

I never go up to people as they prepare their lunch and say "oohh you really shouldn't eat that because it has 50 g saturated fat, or do you know that bagel will turn to fat, or you really should not eat those twizzlers after that cupcake" No! I leave dem the fuq alone! There I feel better:D

I love to sleep!!!

I hate (almost) all dogs.

I love cats.

I hate girls that walk around with the "I'm a goddess" attitude, esp. when they are really nothing special to look at.

I love to laugh.

Originally posted by Leslie2196
I hate when some of my office people rudely comment on what I eat: "What is that" (flax) "EWW" "chicken, again?", "do you know beef is very fattening?" "tuna? where's the bread?...Why not" GRRRR :mad:

I never go up to people as they prepare their lunch and say "oohh you really shouldn't eat that because it has 50 g saturated fat, or do you know that bagel will turn to fat, or you really should not eat those twizzlers after that cupcake" No! I leave dem the fuq alone! There I feel better:D

I love to sleep!!!

Same goes for me Leslie, I've given up trying to explain it to people anymore, I just say "I'm out of bread" when someone asks me why I'm eating tuna out of the can at work now.

I hate "arm and chair" workout people (meaning they think what your doing is completely wrong to your body and health while their eating Whoppers and goat meat!) and I also hate people who tell me that they "could've, would've and use to" and state all their accomplishments... meanwhile their weighing 400 lbs.

I love to travel and meet people, have memories and live life to the fullest!

IML Gear Cream!
I hate weekend warriors who only workout once a week. I hate people that wear sleeveless shirts and they dont wear deodorant. I hate when people fart and they dont claim it. I hate that feeling sometimes when you take a poop and instead of feeling good afterwards you feel worse. I hate blowing my nose on paper towels. I hate hotdogs that arent 100% beef. I hate really hair people guys or gals. I hate chicks with their heads shaved.(i mean there are many people wishing they could have hair and you already have some and you shave it away. I hate that hamburgers and pizza taste so good and salads dont. i hate it when you need two pills for something and you only have one. I hate slow drivers. I hate that kids are getting fatter and fatter every year. I hate that their parents dont do anything about it. I hate that I dont have as many loves as I do hates. I hate how schools at all levels promote children to drink soda and promote a unhealthy life style. I hate that sometimes I live that unhealthy life style.

I love good looking females.
I love meeting new people
I love meeting new people especially when they are good looking females

i hate: relationships soo much work

i love: love

nice contradiction there

I hate pain,
but I love to make it hurt so good!!!

Originally posted by bigss75
I hate weekend warriors who only workout once a week. I hate people that wear sleeveless shirts and they dont wear deodorant. I hate when people fart and they dont claim it. I hate that feeling sometimes when you take a poop and instead of feeling good afterwards you feel worse. I hate blowing my nose on paper towels. I hate hotdogs that arent 100% beef. I hate really hair people guys or gals. I hate chicks with their heads shaved.(i mean there are many people wishing they could have hair and you already have some and you shave it away. I hate that hamburgers and pizza taste so good and salads dont. i hate it when you need two pills for something and you only have one. I hate slow drivers. I hate that kids are getting fatter and fatter every year. I hate that their parents dont do anything about it. I hate that I dont have as many loves as I do hates. I hate how schools at all levels promote children to drink soda and promote a unhealthy life style. I hate that sometimes I live that unhealthy life style.

Some of these had me dying! Boy Bigss, you had a lot over your shoulders through the years I see!

Well, I hate fishing in the rain and not catching anything. I hate seeing signs that tell you 465 miles to Savannah, GA driviing
I-95 (That really bums me out!) I hate restaurants that close early then their supposed to! I hate people who SCREAM in the gym using light weights!

I love PIZZA from New Haven, CT, NYC & CHI-TOWN.
I love double workout sessions!
I love great sex!

Last edited:
I hate midgets with webbed toes.

That's WEIRD!

Don't forget to add your "love" to this posts! You Thread ruiner!

I love asian women with shaved armpits.

Uh, had you encounter any women for that matter with unshaven arm pits?

Back to the thread their Charlie!

I hate big underwear on hot women in the sense you could see it outlining their workout clothes

I love movies, music and going out to see live entertainment (Strip Joints does NOT count!)

I hate it when
funny.jpg

and love
sex.gif

IML Gear Cream!
I hate fat girls that wear clothes meant for the skinny.

i love square dancing

You guys are too funny! (Dero & Bigss)

Well, I hate when people come into work sick and get the rest of the crew sick
I hate clowns that are NOT funny

But I love NYC!

"I love it when women take a second glance at me "

I would love a woman to look twice at me without then giggling to her girlfriend and pointing. :[

Originally posted by davidjasondean

I hate clowns that are NOT funny

I hate clowns period!!!

I hate: Spandex on fat women :finger:

I love: Spandex on toned women :thumb:

I hate loud drunks, stuck up chicks that think their so good you would cheat on wife in a heart beat and slow drivers in the fast lane

I love my wife and son and my new job anit to bad

I miss my harley

I hate lawyers, car salesmen, and most of all telemarketing companies that call me as soon as I walk in the front door. What's up with that???

I love my son.

I hate and love waking up early in the morning.

Back