• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

breakfast before workout?????

trust

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wake up every morning at 7, and go with my bicycle to the gym( around 7km) and start workout at 8:30...

actually i eat my breakfast before:
1 whole egg and 5 white
2 slice of bread
1 glass of orange juice
1 banana

and after training 1 shake of whey...

I would like to know what is the best way, continu like this but the time is too short...

Or go to training on empty stomach?or add a protein shake and a carbs drink or/and banana?????
thanx for ur answer......

Hello,

The reality is this... and it is backed by numerous studies... those who eat a healthy breakfast every single day... eat fewer calories during the day and follow a healthy diet.
And the net result is these folks lose more weight and body fat than those who regularly skip breakfast.
And I think I can break it down some more... you see... your metabolism is like a steam train. You must keep feeding the fire box with fuel to keep the fires hot enough to boil the water to make steam.
Same thing for your body. You must stoke that fire to keep your metabolism burning hot enough to burn the fat. And don't forget you just woke up from a fast of 7-9 hours. YOU NEED FOOD!
So if you regularly skip breakfast... guess what? Your metabolism isn't optimal. You aren't burning fat.
And this is one of the best and easiest trick to burn your body fat. Eating foods that support your metabolism to burn fat all day long.
This is what I suggest. Try to eat a good quality and healthy breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up. But Matt... I don't have the time!

Thanks.

I wake up every morning at 7, and go with my bicycle to the gym( around 7km) and start workout at 8:30...

actually i eat my breakfast before:
1 whole egg and 5 white
2 slice of bread
1 glass of orange juice
1 banana

and after training 1 shake of whey...

I would like to know what is the best way, continu like this but the time is too short...

Or go to training on empty stomach?or add a protein shake and a carbs drink or/and banana?????
thanx for ur answer......
Eat before you train

im not a big morning eater and i lift about 9:30 in the morning.

I wake up grab a shake then anbout an hour b4 i leave for the gym i have a small meal

today it was bagel w/ natty peanutbutter.

then when i get home ill have a shake and then a meal

I think it depends on the person

I take a pre workout so if i had alot to eat in which ive tried it makes me sick to my stomach

Hello,

The reality is this... and it is backed by numerous studies... those who eat a healthy breakfast every single day... eat fewer calories during the day and follow a healthy diet.
And the net result is these folks lose more weight and body fat than those who regularly skip breakfast.
Intermittent fasting works, too.
And I think I can break it down some more... you see... your metabolism is like a steam train. You must keep feeding the fire box with fuel to keep the fires hot enough to boil the water to make steam.
Same thing for your body. You must stoke that fire to keep your metabolism burning hot enough to burn the fat. And don't forget you just woke up from a fast of 7-9 hours. YOU NEED FOOD!
No you don't. Not immediately.
So if you regularly skip breakfast... guess what? Your metabolism isn't optimal. You aren't burning fat.
Nonsense.

And this is one of the best and easiest trick to burn your body fat. Eating foods that support your metabolism to burn fat all day long.
This is what I suggest. Try to eat a good quality and healthy breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up. But Matt... I don't have the time!

Thanks.

No need for breakfast first thing in the AM if it doesn't suit you. Probably a good idea to eat at least SOMETHING before you train, but not if it'll make you feel nauseous for your workout.

Do eat after you train though.

Eat before you train

exactly.

when you wake up, your cortisol levels are at their highest in the day.

what does that mean? well it means that if you go on an empty stomach to train you are risking losing the muscle you worked hard for.

absolutely eat before you train, UNLESS, you are doing early morning cardio and monitoring your bf% and weight very carefully.

no anaerobic without food.

I'm not buying it. Sorry. There are too many other variables to consider, like "what did you eat at bedtime" and "do you eat right away after you train?"

Now I, personally, hate training in the AM because I like to have a few meals under my belt first, but that's me.

Back